Can Juji please change the Server event?

@Jujione thing to have a free event, its completely another thing when the free event does not work properly.

Please explain to us how it is even possible no one wins the hour?  Several hours in a row mind you.  Some the items being given away that no one wins are not even that great so why not let someone win them?  Nevermind the people who are suppose to get 100 coins for entering are getting nothing to.  I just want to be able to get some greater gems to play with till the end of month but I cannot even get 250 coins right not now nevermind the thousands it takes for a cats eye lol.

You really need to reformat this event or we have another Aden Tour, Kartia, or Siege event that everyone hates.

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

@Jujione thing to have a free event, its completely another thing when the free event does not work properly.

Please explain to us how it is even possible no one wins the hour?  Several hours in a row mind you.  Some the items being given away that no one wins are not even that great so why not let someone win them?  Nevermind the people who are suppose to get 100 coins for entering are getting nothing to.  I just want to be able to get some greater gems to play with till the end of month but I cannot even get 250 coins right not now nevermind the thousands it takes for a cats eye lol.

You really need to reformat this event or we have another Aden Tour, Kartia, or Siege event that everyone hates.

It works exactly as it worked in the past.Same goes for the coins.I never won from this event mind you, but it's what it is.

I do have another question related to the Oriana event as why is it that on other export regions the oriana buff is part of the buff potions bar and on NCWest it's on the actual buffs main one @Juji ?

NC Korea & Japan

unknown.png

NCWest

unknown.png

I'm totally overbuffed and loose stuff with that 1 buff too many, I even already remove several bufs and turn off Sayha talisman active skills..
  • Thanks 1