Poor...poor...Truffle...

NomadicExile

Lol wow, the new XP area is being referred to as Elven.

Im quite sure he was giving your dumb message the benefit of the doubt, Elven, Elven Village, Elven Fortress... etc

Oh, your toon is only 95... that explains it, did you even know theres an xp area there? ;p;

57 minutes ago, Tamlin said:

Im quite sure he was giving your dumb message the benefit of the doubt, Elven, Elven Village, Elven Fortress... etc

Oh, your toon is only 95... that explains it, did you even know theres an xp area there? ;p;

Truffle pet dedicated! Feeling bad cose he troll your master...

1 hour ago, Tamlin said:

QQ #TruffleExposed

6 minutes ago, MS_Truffle said:

Haha.. I mean I went to the 105 Area.. I was in Elven village looking for nova already at the time but of course it was a waste of time Nova doesn't leave town except to gank pve parties and pr. This is a fail troll :D

Can't argue the screenshot. All credit card. No brains.

Get rekt scrub.

3 hours ago, MS_Truffle said:

wizardofthenorth aka shinyiu the scammer trying to be relevant :(

You can't argue the facts but you will attempt and express the idea that I always have the intention to be hiding? I never have been trying to hide from the fallacious rhetoric that all the PvP scripters (former yet dis-credible) cling to when they hit a wall of legitimate opposition. You don't know much about WoTn/Shinyiu. I suggest you refer to the substantiated proof provided in the thread and you will find that there is no way you can validate an opposing view which may hold any integrity. All you can really do is look bad.

All credit card, no brain.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived