Mentor System (Senseless and serve no purpose)

DorfL2

Seriously I think this system need to be scrap.

It only serve to make the server populations looks healthy (Of course it hog the system resources as well).

99% of the player do the mentees themselve to get scroll.. what's the point?

Dunno why this mentor system still there after so many years.

it servers a purpose:  more accounts online for ncsoft reporting numbers / makes atlas earring / makes roses / makes nevits / is some sort of boost for newbies and allows for breaking the ice to meet people

im not saying i agree with how the mentor system is at the moment, but it has a purpose.

System that puts load on servers and makes people increase some useless numbers and statistics on the servers, it can be bypassed by a much better and improved system that can realy benefit everyone.

I agree it is outdated and serves a fantasy purpous to increase numbers, since we can log 3 per PC and some people play with 4-5-6 pc's.

Ona naia there was some guy logging 37 boxes in Oren and maybe another guy wuth 41 boxes around Aden, box clans and useless toons, Login events are obsolete, all of them need to be reworked and push active players to play and participate in events and activities, not stay afk in towns for 4 weeks, pure stupidity. 

PS: give us goods like in other servers, boost the whole playerbase, stop limit us here with x8 to x80 times more expensive promos and 0% chance of getting good items.

• Like 1