Is it worth play Solo as ISS?

VuDu54

Hello everybody.

I decided to try this p2w project again, but i will not spend my money on this... I have question. Can you play solo with 1 window and atm ISS enchanter. Make fun, find party, getting on dailys, farm adenas slowly progress?  And mby any tips and tricks for playing solo?

You most certainly can. That being said with being completely f2p your options will be severely limited. For example no party that has the potential to make decent adena in TOI will take an iss without prestige. All in all, iss is a relatively cheap class to build for group pve and a needed class as well.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:44 PM, VuDu54 said:

Hello everybody.

I decided to try this p2w project again, but i will not spend my money on this... I have question. Can you play solo with 1 window and atm ISS enchanter. Make fun, find party, getting on dailys, farm adenas slowly progress?  And mby any tips and tricks for playing solo?

If by playing solo you mean, wait for a patty to form and join, sure you can, this actually requires the least amount of gear if you are a SWS the rest of the enchanters really need gear, especially Hierophant and Dominator (no1 really plays a BD or a Doomcryer) , unless you have cooldown items to for PoM/VoP you are not really much of use.

Let me explain:

Prophet: has single target buff, and you need to give it to as many people as possible, with basic gear you can give it out to 2 people but that requires, 5% skill cooldown from your Tank tree and 4% skill cooldown from your dualclass skill. After that, it really needs a lot of adena to further reduce the cooldown so you can pass it out to a 3rd one, not to mention that enchanting the skill only adds 1 sec per enchant.

Dominator: the skill cooldown of VoP is 10 mins, if you cast it fully buffed then its down to 6:29 , still need to get the reuse to 5:00 so it can be constantly up (**you cannot enchant the skill).  Event with a +8 light set (10% reuse) , Tank skill tree 5% reuse and additionally 4% from duaclass it still has a cooldown of 17 seconds. 

A +8 R99 set will cost you roughly 5-7bil OR if you can spend 4k Ncoin buy the Blessed exalted Light  set, that is 8% skill cooldown - 3% from set and -7% from the +8 enchant effect and put the right SA from the crystal that is another -6% skill cooldown and -7% damage received.

You can play for absolutely free but there are limitations, honestly with 0$ you can only play a SWS and that will only get you to places like Hellbound.