opinion about the game

rash

I think its really expensive to play this game, usually in MMO's when you spent money you get something to actually help you in game by progresing   (besides skins etc) but here... not so much. First of all the content basically does not exist, the economy is all messed up, the game is free to play only in theory, because the reality is you need to spend some money to actually play even at the lowest term, and its not even a small amount like spending 200$ and being all set up towards getting to the end goal, no... You actually have to spend money for everything, if you want to upgrade anything you need to spend actual money. Free farming doesn't exist unless you are willing to spend a few hundred dollars to get the minimum gear and even then you will notice its not worth it... And yeah i know there will be ppl telling me all sort of stories about how it can be done, however the term "play" that im using does not mean making 3 accounts filled with supports and doing dailies so in 2 years you will manage to buy a weapon your main char would need...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rash said:

I think its really expensive to play this game, usually in MMO's when you spent money you get something to actually help you in game by progresing   (besides skins etc) but here... not so much. First of all the content basically does not exist, the economy is all messed up, the game is free to play only in theory, because the reality is you need to spend some money to actually play even at the lowest term, and its not even a small amount like spending 200$ and being all set up towards getting to the end goal, no... You actually have to spend money for everything, if you want to upgrade anything you need to spend actual money. Free farming doesn't exist unless you are willing to spend a few hundred dollars to get the minimum gear and even then you will notice its not worth it... And yeah i know there will be ppl telling me all sort of stories about how it can be done, however the term "play" that im using does not mean making 3 accounts filled with supports and doing dailies so in 2 years you will manage to buy a weapon your main char would need...

NCwest is a scammer company dont start playing the game you will lose a lot of money

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lineage 2 on NCwest is not a game since years ago. This has become a business game rather than a game. NCwest having the pleasure of having 6-7 idiots investing 10k$ a weak making their server roll. On the other side there are several players who live from this game selling adena for $ (this is well known to GM's "i guess" :P) 

Game is dead for years, no fun in game, no quests, no RB's to kill, no items that can be achieved from game;  $ required to achieve them. Even with minimal investment i can tell you that still you won't be able to farm in the required areas . My advise quit before it's late, this is a lost game, having no future, having no benefit. You will waste huge amount of your time, nerves and $ for nothing. 

Peace Lego

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dariush1 said:
14 hours ago, Dariush1 said:

NCwest is a scammer company dont start playing the game you will lose a lot of money

We start to think and we see that the game only charges us for $.
We're done with NCWEST !!!

• Like 2

how many toons do you guys have and what levels are they if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen many small cluster groups, do make toons to party with pretty much low free exalted gears.  I know it's tough but I've seen others try.  the more toons you have in a constant party, less likely they'll die overnight.  :)  if you stay consistent, that's how you stay in the game.

i've seen some people who say they'll never spend this or that but wind up spending 10 times more than they initially imagined... it happens.  i believe if someone is willing to pay, the business of transaction will never stop but just evolves.  different market also behaves different based on supply and demand.  just my observation.