Fixed Inventory Bug

• Hime changed the title to Fixed Inventory Bug
Just now, Goldfinger said:

@Hime@Juji

can you finally fix the inventory bug plz!

I have 150-180 slots on both main and dual class and need to go down to below 90 items to be able to switch.

And you bring one inventory spam event after another.

It's so ANNOYING for all the years already!

its working as intended per the dev team unfortunately

see here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12488-serious-game-mechanic-issue-inventory-limit-when-switching-class/?do=findComment&comment=140834

1 minute ago, Goldfinger said:

until yesterday weight was not considered in switching class. now it is....useless. just useless restriction only introducing pain in the game flow

weight and inventory slots arent the same.  your original post is referencing inventory slots.  you need to be at 94-95-96 slots to swap class.

2 minutes ago, Goldfinger said:

thanks for correcting me. you are a good man. luckily we have you and you spend your life time to make very good comments in every single topic even without being asked. so nice!

Thank you. 

Did you sort your issue out? If you are a dwarf, the limit on slots is slightly higher. 

Yea it is not consider a bug I did give them a simple solution to correct 90% of the problem but it will never happen, even though mechanic already exists in game.

Just make equipped items not count against item count - already do it for artifacts.

4 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Yea it is not consider a bug I did give them a simple solution to correct 90% of the problem but it will never happen, even though mechanic already exists in game.

Just make equipped items not count against item count - already do it for artifacts.

Runes also shouldn't count, imo

get rid of inventory restrictions entirely. it's a dead feature, like crit rate. even exalted toons not having paid a single dollar are maxed.

or rework them somehow to be a real feature again.

but don't leave it as is. it's just pain. just daily pain. nothing else