Please help

I combined two Queen Ant 3 rings today to make a Queen Ant 4.  Instead if it giving me a Queen Ant 4 it gave me a Queen Essence and told me to see  Blacksmith Ferris in Aden to get the QA4.  I go to Ferris and there is no option to get the QA4.  I submitted a ticket, and the the services people told me my item is unable to be restored.  

I don't need it restored, I just want the QA 4 as the Essence is nothing.  If they don't want me to get the QA4, then give me back my 2 Queen 3 rings.

Thank you in advance

You probably need +10 Phoenix Ring in addition to Essence to exchange.

There are three menu items:

- Rare Upgrade (Paid and rare items)
- Normal upgrade
- Special Upgrade

I don't remember precisely which one, but one of these works.

Item you will be upgrading is Phoenix Ring +10, while Queen Essence + some adena is the payment for this upgrade, you are not upgrading essence.

P.S. You could have saved yourself some hassle (but have paid 100kk) if you exchanged through special crafting (two hammers icon on the bottom right), but that's too late now.

No guys ,there is no need to have +10 jewel to upgrade your Epic jewel lvl 3 to lvl 4.Is on the previous patch note !. YOU SHOULD had an Queen Ant lvl 4 and not getting any kind of Essence.The they had released the update of lvl 5 jewels ,check it there.GMs has to do their job and to restore or to give you an AQ lvl 4.It is their duty to know the patch not that they are releasing and not to copy paste from Japan eventually! 

@Hime @Juji Fix it ,this guys is 100000% right!

4 hours ago, DjThunder said:

No guys ,there is no need to have +10 jewel to upgrade your Epic jewel lvl 3 to lvl 4.Is on the previous patch note !. YOU SHOULD had an Queen Ant lvl 4 and not getting any kind of Essence.The they had released the update of lvl 5 jewels ,check it there.GMs has to do their job and to restore or to give you an AQ lvl 4.It is their duty to know the patch not that they are releasing and not to copy paste from Japan eventually! 

@Hime @Juji Fix it ,this guys is 100000% right!

No need, but game still allows to do this two ways. Through essence and through special craft. In essence case payment is +10 jewel + small adena fee, in special craft - just 100kk adena. That person made a mistake, I think it would be fair if they could give back the ring, but it is not a bug per se.

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team

This is not a bug. We still have the old way and new way available in-game to obtain the Lv. 4 Epic Jewel if you have 2 Lv. 3 rings of the same type.

Old Way:

• Talk to Beginns NPC to exchange x2 Lv. 3 Queen Ant Rings for Queen Ant's Essence.
  • Talk to Ferris NPC to upgrade with Queen Ant's Essence, 10,000,000 Adena, and a +10 Phoenix Ring for Lv. 4 Queen Ant Ring.

New Way:

• Use Special Crafting menu and combine x2 Lv. 3 Queen Ant Rings + 100,000,000 Adena to receive Lv. 4 Queen Ant Ring.
  • Thanks 1

• Amraith changed the title to Please help