help! why i can't open 2 or 3 lineage2 clients at same time

My friend have the same problem, he can't open a third window... i have a different problem, sometimes when i start a client, it becomes unresponsive, and i have to restart my pc to solve that.

12 hours ago, Dawe said:

My friend have the same problem, he can't open a third window... i have a different problem, sometimes when i start a client, it becomes unresponsive, and i have to restart my pc to solve that.

Me too at first. But the next day it get worse, i cant even open 2nd window

On 6/30/2021 at 12:51 AM, OlympiadTIGA said:

I used windows 7.. i keep scan to repair files, but no avail, re install should do the same job as scan files, no?

This seem to be isolated to you and some other unknown person Dawe knows, so very few people experience this.  you know the option to close client when you launch one right?  it's a checkbox. 

WHENEVER you encounter a special bug situation where it says NC is already OPEN, just CTRL-ALT-DEL to bring up TASK MANAGER, under PROCESS tab, look for NCLAUNCHER2, highlight it with mouse, RIGHT-CLICK and END TASK.  once you END TASK, you can launch a new CLIENT.  

My friend have also Win 7.

I have update on my problem... the thing is, sometimes when i launch a client, it sometimes become unresponsive before it loads the NC logo on the blue background (on Win 10)

You know that you can press Account Information in the NCLauncher, and then log out from there?