there will be free sayha grace?

muash

After 76 is possible to survive on free sayha + some event sayha if you farm stronger mobs which give more exp over weaker mobs which can be farmed faster
you get 30 sayha every day for adena and 50 sayha grace pots from pi daily,  with them you will trigger few hours of sayha maintenance (some sayha pots are lucky and give you 1h of sayha not being used). All in all you will have to buy limited sayha 30 days ( it lets you exp with good bonus but limits the adena). It doesnt cost much but you need to get it.

3 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

Dopo 76 è possibile sopravvivere con sayha gratis + qualche evento sayha se coltivi mob più forti che danno più exp su mob più deboli che possono essere coltivati più velocemente
ottieni 30 sayha ogni giorno per adena e 50 sayha grace pot da pi al giorno, con loro tu attiverà alcune ore di manutenzione di sayha (alcuni pot di sayha sono fortunati e ti danno 1 ora di sayha inutilizzata). Tutto sommato dovrai acquistare sayha limitato a 30 giorni (ti permette di fare exp con un buon bonus ma limita l'adena). Non costa molto ma devi prenderlo.

i know because i played on essence EU but without adena you can up you gear from adena items and this limited sayha ( green pot) is useless

I agree, it's horrible to delay the patch notes until the servers go live. No one will have any clue to expect.

The last thing they want is to give the players time to sit and pick through all of the patch note details days in advance. By releasing the patch notes when the servers go live, the players will be forced to immediately jump in blind and have no idea exactly what is in store for them.

If you want to play it safe, I would buy the Deluxe Pack for $35, and buy the smallest L2 Coin box possible, and just chill for a few weeks. Sit back and see how things go, learn what changes have been made, look at how fast the p2w is coming, and then make your decision at that point whether you want to fully invest, or if you want out. If you decide you want out, you will be out around $50 total, but that isn't bad at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

its better than 0 bonus :)

you farm with great xp( mobs high lvl) you will use the same sayha grace killing mobs low lvl and the farm with 0x sayha grace you will make low xp but better of nothing or  to stay in town

es. 1 mob=1kk xp= -3% sayha grace

10 mob=1kk xp = -3% sayha grace  

more xp you get more is the % of sayha grace used

understand now?

For poor people it is better to stay in town, because buffs requires spirit ore and if you dont have sayha you cannot farm adena and you cant buy used spirit ore. You will get some free s ore, but it will not be enough for 24h farm. And what is point of just exping without adena drop? No adena = no items = no progress.

• Like 1