Aden Launch Patch Notes

Sunshine

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

The team worked hard to push these out, and we're still working on making these pretty for you, but I wanted to make sure to get them in front of you before launch: https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-launch-patch-notes

Can you explain why weeks ago you posted DK class preview, which got everyone excited, now it turns out you were wrong and it's the same exact class as in EU?

@SunshineSo, other than regional aspects and maybe some content releases to come, is Lineage 2 Aden nearly identical to the other Lineage 2 Essence versions out there? Primarily speaking, are character class makeups and balance the same as the Lineage 2 Essence versions? Or is this something that you do not feel you are allowed to say?

I still look forward to giving Lineage 2 Aden a try tomorrow with the Deluxe Pack.  Although it does seem like a similar version release process to when L2 Classic was ported over here to the Americas after previous releases elsewhere; except if my understanding is correct, then this time it's based from a version called Lineage 2 Essence?

13 minutes ago, Ruby said:

@SunshineSo, other than regional aspects and maybe some content releases to come, is Lineage 2 Aden nearly identical to the other Lineage 2 Essence versions out there? Primarily speaking, are character class makeups and balance the same as the Lineage 2 Essence versions? Or is this something that you do not feel you are allowed to say?

I still look forward to giving Lineage 2 Aden a try tomorrow with the Deluxe Pack.  Although it does seem like a similar version release process to when L2 Classic was ported over here to the Americas after previous releases elsewhere; except if my understanding is correct, then this time it's based from a version called Lineage 2 Essence?

It's 100% identical to EU except l2 coin boxes are in drop table for bosses. Now, will they actually drop? probably not, but they are there.

19 minutes ago, Gustin1 said:

It's 100% identical to EU except l2 coin boxes are in drop table for bosses. Now, will they actually drop? probably not, but they are there.

The player who does the most damage(the player who already whaled out the most) will get the box.  

mmmmm, based on what we've already seen in the essence, due the high level of gambling to make items, the L8000 price looks not good, the massive players mid spenders and low spenders will not survive with this price, not even to consumables, imagine when the loot boxes comes, unless loot box prices is 20 lcoin, this l8k prices looks salty, and not enough to make ppl leave other servers or privates servers to try something again here from 0, I think it needs to improve. 🤔

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

The team worked hard to push these out, and we're still working on making these pretty for you, but I wanted to make sure to get them in front of you before launch: https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-launch-patch-notes

Good job!. Maybe this will get lost, but if you ever will be giving some feedback or will be asked from devs. Please say that we as players would greatly appreciate some notification system to phone when our characters disconnect or die ! thx ❤️

26 minutes ago, Nortewemko said:

mmmmm, based on what we've already seen in the essence, due the high level of gambling to make items, the L8000 price looks not good, the massive players mid spenders and low spenders will not survive with this price, not even to consumables, imagine when the loot boxes comes, unless loot box prices is 20 lcoin, this l8k prices looks salty, and not enough to make ppl leave other servers or privates servers to try something again here from 0, I think it needs to improve. 🤔

Loot boxes will be either 100 or 200 l2coins each

1 minute ago, Gustin1 said:

Loot boxes will be either 100 or 200 l2coins each

That's what i mean when i said based on what we've already seen in essence, if they don't want to touch lcoin prices, maybe they should make loot boxes cheap, most of them has consumables like sg storm etc. Otherwise there is no point for another server players start here from 0. It must be cheap. 😐

2 hours ago, Gustin1 said:

Thanks for the clarification @Gustin1. Given the new name Lineage 2 Aden, all of the advertising for specifically reworked classes, and the emphasis on the work that the staff here at NCSoft West described that they were putting in, there definitely have been more expectations floating around than only taking an out of the box version of Lineage 2 Essence and performing regional/language adjustments.

With respect NCSoft, regardless of the underwhelming changes, I still would like to say that I am very thankful for my experiences with Lineage 2, and the quality of the services NCSoft provided leading back to 2002-2006.   Like the L2 Classic re-release, I'll also still give this version a try for the nostalgia.  Perhaps there will be surprises and improvements in the future.

• Hime unpinned this topic