MP Regen Nerfed in Update?

TheBride

Just did Transcendent Dungeon Instance and ran out of mana in 3 min, and died from no mana and potion lag about a minute later.  I've never run out of MP in the instance before.  Did you nerf regen rates during the patch?  Or is it possible regen is lagging like potions is?  

@Sunshine

• L2 Team
52 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Just did Transcendent Dungeon Instance and ran out of mana in 3 min, and died from no mana and potion lag about a minute later.  I've never run out of MP in the instance before.  Did you nerf regen rates during the patch?  Or is it possible regen is lagging like potions is?  

@Sunshine

If you're on Blackbird, there is noticeable lag that we are addressing now with a server restart. What you're noticing with potion regen lag could be associated. Let us know if it continues after Blackbird comes back online.

11 hours ago, Powerlifter said:

Is there significant difference between mp hp regen lvl 1 and lvl 2? Is it worth spending 1 mil?

It's alright. But you're better off spending your resources on something else, the skill can wait a little longer, for the boost isn't that huge.

40 minutes ago, Hippalous said:

It's alright. But you're better off spending your resources on something else, the skill can wait a little longer, for the boost isn't that huge.

yeah also the lv 2 buff is more expensive spirit ores wise..

15 hours ago, Powerlifter said:

Is there significant difference between mp hp regen lvl 1 and lvl 2? Is it worth spending 1 mil?

Yes there is a significant increase. It goes to 100+ per tick from 30 per tick, literally more than tripling the regen. Absolutely worth 1 mil.

1 minute ago, Powerlifter said:

anyone verify this?

I bought it on my Sylph, and while her mp doesn't drain as quickly, it's still out of mana after a few minutes.  I can't quantify how much mp / tick it's getting, but it takes at least a few minutes to go from empty to full mp.  So it's definitely not a game changer, but I got it because every little bit helps.

I don't know about MP since my MP is always low cuz i'm a melee but after the first Aden server maintenance, drops from monsters have reduced a lot. The first week of the server i was able to get many drops but now 0.

If you guys are new here you will see what NC does, nothing :P So get ready for ninja patches and huge nerfs as well as boost HP/ATK to mobs without notification from Admins. Have fun.

• Like 1

Ok while wait to get on Aden , went to MY home Chronos,   I have Manage Spirit window on my display  if I click  it , I get Disconnected  instantly.  there isn't Live person to answer me, in town if any one else has this.  can you check on this please. if you aint TO busy counting your money from the cash you made from Aden. 

4 hours ago, Vladbila said:

MP reneg level 1 = 30 MP per tick, level 2 = 110 mp per tick

HP regen level 1 = 50 Hp per tick, level 2 = 512 HP per tick

If there is a delay in using SS and BSS means more skills to kill , faster mana depletion

how much does spirit ore consumption change?