Final summer event gambling

golemka

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 7:14 PM, Guanche said:

there are three ways to play Lineage 2

1 You spend a lot of money to buy Nccoins and try your luck at events to equip yourself top quickly
2 you cheat you steal items you use 100 partys bot 24/7 to do business and buy your equipment
3 you don't spend anything and you adapt to what you have and progress slower

That's my point of view of the game

and I don't like to see how people open chests and only take roses and little else to more people better equipped more fun the server

4, you dont care about the game at all, you ignore the bots, the spenders, the pvp and the pve, the endless macro, the time wasting non tradeable items and log in monthly twice to gamble your leftover items for free

On 8/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Guanche said:

there are three ways to play Lineage 2

1 You spend a lot of money to buy Nccoins and try your luck at events to equip yourself top quickly
2 you cheat you steal items you use 100 partys bot 24/7 to do business and buy your equipment
3 you don't spend anything and you adapt to what you have and progress slower

That's my point of view of the game

and I don't like to see how people open chests and only take roses and little else to more people better equipped more fun the server

By the way its free event , 

golemka gl using all pots as they are about to finish :)

I actually hade hope for this event,  collected all the seeds , but after opening 300 coolers and getting only timed potions not even 1 bloody/dark stone, i stopped collecting seeds and just ignored it, they at least should  not have time limit and stack with the other potion, ore they put time limit because ncsoft is thinking that people will not buy boxes  from l2store that ar 90% potions .

And the prices in the AH i don't even know if they ar a troll, baium / ant  34-38 B, bloody  stone  1 B 🤣

At the start of the event in AH bloody stones where 500 B and thot the event was working and the server  got some items that where missing, but who knows ....