[Complete] Emergency Maintenance: August 20, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, Exee said:

@SunshineAgain lags coming back, I tough the problem is connected with NPC when one time npc was dropped we dont have lags with items etc.. I hope my suggestion helpful.

You're saying lag is experienced with NPC's, not with items? Only reason I ask, is we have some players also reporting lag continuing on items as well.

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

You're saying lag is experienced with NPC's, not with items? Only reason I ask, is we have some players also reporting lag continuing on items as well.

Put delay to HP potions and increase its HP, like 1 sec CD and healing 250 instead 50. Too many chars using HP potions at same time are making a huge queue to database. 

Yes sir, everything its regarding by NPC there is problema as i saw NPC dropped i checked open item and it work. So for sure its problem script NPCdata :) If you want talk with me about it add my discord Exe#9689 I will help you as I can to solve the problem i working in few years.

@Sunshine does it make any difference if you connect trough the North or South America or is the same connection ? 

just logged on the other aden server, 0 lag, works perfect, how this server is so laggy ? NPC connection takes 3-5 minutes to open, lag SS, lag hp pots, 3 seconds delay on movement,  disconnect after 5 minutes if afk in town in shop.... and the list keeps going...  

• L2 Team
15 minutes ago, vTune said:

@Sunshine does it make any difference if you connect trough the North or South America or is the same connection ? 

just logged on the other aden server, 0 lag, works perfect, how this server is so laggy ? NPC connection takes 3-5 minutes to open, lag SS, lag hp pots, 3 seconds delay on movement,  disconnect after 5 minutes if afk in town in shop.... and the list keeps going...  

Honestly, I'm unsure, but I'll let the team know of this finding. Thanks for the offering of information. I really appreciate it

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. So the issue with Blackbird is isolated on that server, and we're trying to find the reason for that to be honest. We're not seeing the same issues present themselves on Elcadia.

6 minutes ago, vTune said:

It all depends where are you forum. 

One more thing, I would suggest about regarding the players what they are trying to do black market. Server should have limit with 2 accounts beucase a lot players spaming in game to selling items for money. I already reported those players but there are  a lot that players.

3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Unfortunately not, @Exee- I turned off PM's since they were being heavily abused. If you post here, and tag me, I'm pretty responsive during my shift.

I want to help you, but I don't want the conversation to be seen with xx players.  Do you have maybe any messenger? 

5 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I'm doing my best to get some sort of update for you before the weekend.

@Sunshine how do you explain that the other Aden server works perfect and this one not ? Is not the same files ? 

Wipe all, refund all NC to accounts and open new server, end of story or merge servers 😃 

They will be buying time until 50% of the server stops playing. Then the problem will be solved quickly! It's no use asking to reduce the number of accounts. They don't want this. If you had that option, the problem had already been solved. I'm going back to Europe. This here has become the joke.

@Exee @Sunshinehow about for gm to log in game look at chat for those selling for rmt and ban ip and all we all know the rules of game and be fair about it..... its not all people but its the ones that always sell rmt and it makes it not fair bots as well check those out too. I run 5 on my pc cut it down to just 1 and still lag on hp pots my rune still messing up but i really think to help server ban ip toons that are rmt trading please thanks for reading hope yall have a good weekend

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Crestani said:

They will be buying time until 50% of the server stops playing. Then the problem will be solved quickly! It's no use asking to reduce the number of accounts. They don't want this. If you had that option, the problem had already been solved. I'm going back to Europe. This here has become the joke.

34 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I'm doing my best to get some sort of update for you before the weekend.

When you read this two together, @Crestani idea makes perfect sense.

Amazing...