PLEASE, Enable to open -- 5 boxes -- at Least on Live Servers

llDanll

Why can we only open 3 screens on LIVE servers?

I believe that only 3 boxes to play on LIVE servers does not become efficient, for those who would like to use a Main, and 2 supports accompanying them, cannot open a store in Giran for example. That is, make another Class to experiment with while your main one continues to gain experience.

Why can we only open 3 screens on LIVE servers? 

I am having to use 2 computers to have 6 screens active in my house.

It would be to everyone's liking!

🤖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is with all the clients, do you even play the game ? Ore just open accounts, if you get dc on all 10- 20 accounts you spand more  time to login then play, what is the point to play a game if you play with yourself on 10-20 accounts , you can make a clan  , on alliance, you can make your  one server play there.

I think this multiple accounts more then 3 is to much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

What is with all the clients, do you even play the game ? Ore just open accounts, if you get dc on all 10- 20 accounts you spand more  time to login then play, what is the point to play a game if you play with yourself on 10-20 accounts , you can make a clan  , on alliance, you can make your  one server play there.

I think this multiple accounts more then 3 is to much.

You see some ppl just want to progress faster with free playing so they need more toons opened :)

As server is dead at the moment so 90% of the server sits in town , some people cant make parties anymore or they cant solo hunt anywhere, so they are forced to make their own box parties to play :)

6 minutes ago, gags said:

You see some ppl just want to progress faster with free playing so they need more toons opened :)

As server is dead at the moment so 90% of the server sits in town , some people cant make parties anymore or they cant solo hunt anywhere, so they are forced to make their own box parties to play :)

Is this  game worthy? do you think this game can lift thor hammer, does  this game  worth  to invest  so much time and energy , I think doing so many accounts to play a game is not fun,  and if a game is not fun then well next game...

2 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Is this  game worthy? do you think this game can lift thor hammer, does  this game  worth  to invest  so much time and energy , I think doing so many accounts to play a game is not fun,  and if a game is not fun then well next game...

Im not the one who is asking for an increase its ok for me to sit in town also and wait for events :)

I have already reached my boredom level :)

Just some ppl taking this game way to seriously so they need more toons prior to play  :)

• 3 months later...

What are you guys smoking? Seriously you want each player to be able to have their own party without anyone else? Are you forgetting MP of the MMORPG?

God its been a 3 account limit from day 1 and you think that is going to change now?  Just stop it and go play a phone game that you level up when not login lol

• Like 1