R99 to R110

Hellbender

I have at the moment a R99 Bloody +15 bow and am considering to change it to a R110 which will now go backwards to +13..

I estimate it will cost me app 23 billion to do so.

Everyone knows how difficult it can be to get the scrolls that have best chance of a successful enchant.

So the question is, will there be a noticable difference in damage that will be done with a R110 but is now down 2 enchant points. Or should I just stick with the R99 and the higher

the damage difference will come (assuming you are over 110) from the extra 150 element R110 allows, not the pattack difference. Now whether that damage difference is worth 23 billion ... no clue. But you definitely can't stay forever on R99

ps keep in mind, with current dark stone shortage, it will be difficult to go Limited from Bloody ( you will need 30 dark stones which are impossible to find). So perhaps you might do the math on buying an enchanted clean R110 bow, going dark -> limited then selling the r99 and switching to the R110. Obviously the cost for that would be considerably more than 23billion.

4 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

I have at the moment a R99 Bloody +15 bow and am considering to change it to a R110 which will now go backwards to +13..

I estimate it will cost me app 23 billion to do so.

Everyone knows how difficult it can be to get the scrolls that have best chance of a successful enchant.

So the question is, will there be a noticable difference in damage that will be done with a R110 but is now down 2 enchant points. Or should I just stick with the R99 and the higher

+13 still very good.

to go higher, you would use a royal gold save ticket or a grand kain enchant or a destro scroll.

royal golds go up or down, and can go up to +30/31/32

grand kains can only be used up to +20

destros only work to +15 i think, you dont see many of these anymore

i would upgrade because u also get 150 more element on r110.  You can also upgrade to limited at r110 for even more dmg.

25 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

+13 still very good.

to go higher, you would use a royal gold save ticket or a grand kain enchant or a destro scroll.

royal golds go up or down, and can go up to +30/31/32

grand kains can only be used up to +20

destros only work to +15 i think, you dont see many of these anymore

i would upgrade because u also get 150 more element on r110.  You can also upgrade to limited at r110 for even more dmg.

Thanks sir.

Those scrolls...rarer than a four leaf clover.. although I did see a grand Cain for 69B once.

Anyway...once again, if I switch now to the +13 R110 will the damage I can do be noticably higher than my +15 R99?

4 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Thanks sir.

Those scrolls...rarer than a four leaf clover.. although I did see a grand Cain for 69B once.

Anyway...once again, if I switch now to the +13 R110 will the damage I can do be noticably higher than my +15 R99?

that depends on the place you hunt, but yes, you should see a damage increase after the upgrade.  The 150 extra element could mean 15% more dmg in the right situation.  The weapon will have more base patk, which will equate to more damage as well.  the main upggrade is the 150 extra element though and the future upgrade path to limited.  r99 should only be see as a stepping stone on a toon you want to main.

I guess you should do the maths again, as the cost to upgrade a weapon from R99 to R100 are not 23B but almost 60B

1 Gemstone R = 1.4M

1 Elcyum = 370M

To upgrade from R99 to R110 you will need... (this is for a +15 R99)

1712 Gemstone R = 2.396.800.000

130 Elcyum = 48.100.000.000

Adena Fee = 9.260.000.000

Total Adena needed to upgrade... 59.756.800.000

The big issue when gear R110 appeared is that the higher the R99 is enchanted then the higher is the cost to upgrade

Is it really worth to upgrade your weapon or is it better to start with a clean R110? You decide, but upgrading is really expensive.