[Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 22, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Olympiad Special Missions event will end next week on 9/29!
    • The free Olympiad Survival Kit will end next week and will be deleted.
    • Pet Survival Kit will be removed from both stores next week!
    • Olympiad mission event items will be deleted next week!
      • Olympiad Master Mark
      • Olympiad Box
  • The Celebration Kits will be removed from the L2 Store!
  • Devianne’s Challenge Event will end next week on 9/29!
    • Event related items will be deleted next week.
  • Removed the timer to kick AFK players who have been dead for 60 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Innis said:

And hope they will be here as late as possible. 

with such luck as you were attacked in a couple of weeks (usually it doesn't fall as much in a month as you do during this period) I would not want loot boxes either

2 hours ago, T0kyo said:

with such luck as you were attacked in a couple of weeks (usually it doesn't fall as much in a month as you do during this period) I would not want loot boxes either

Nah, it's just that p2w is not my thing. RN the p2w is so low that you can still enjoy some good fights cause you have same gear, slightly less, slightly more, but being smart can turn the tables.

When p2w will drop and be heavy there's no brain that will help you, if the other guy spent 2000 euros and you spent 20, he's gonna kill you with auto hunt 24/7, any time you get close to him. And worse case scenario, the guy will take so low dmg and heal so much with normal pots, that you wont be able to kill him at all. 

5 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

why do u remove the timer?, keep the timer its a good thing to have

cuz people cant afford 10 accounts per pc now, there are no freebies, the only toons that are logged in right now are the ones that pay $$ or that are owned by people that farm enough to keep them going, 90% people that pay.

Since the launcher can only store 5 accounts and the max is 10, it is a solution that helps!

NCsoft you are removing all the things that help people literally 1 week before New World drops? lol Do you want everyone but the BR's to play? Yeah you want servers to be even but really. You drop a new server get it populated then say nope everyone is good now? Meh I will still play but you will lose people that want to pay 60 bucks for 1 game and dlc is cheap. Just saying

• Like 1

you didn't think the free stuff was going to keep flowing did you? you can't possibly think there is going to be new events every two weeks on repeat? LoL you guys kill me 🤣

Now that you're addicted to xp boosters, you are all about to run dry and find out how much this is not fun. Then they will be back...for a price and you'll pay or rage quit.

Dead players for over an hour should be booted....forever.

On 9/23/2021 at 1:03 AM, 1Peri1 said:

you didn't think the free stuff was going to keep flowing did you? you can't possibly think there is going to be new events every two weeks on repeat? LoL you guys kill me 🤣

Now that you're addicted to xp boosters, you are all about to run dry and find out how much this is not fun. Then they will be back...for a price and you'll pay or rage quit.

Dead players for over an hour should be booted....forever.

this favors NC soft, not the rest of the players, you extend PG/PI and you die, after 1 hour , you log out BUT WHAT IF you did not log out, you would have to buy more instance time extenders! 

• Sunshine changed the title to [Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 22, 2021