Collection Items.

Hellbender

Basically it means, for example, you need to DESTROY 2 Krishna weapons +20 to obtain a permanent 5% p.attack buff.

Many combinations of "DESTROYING" good items to get not so good buffs

Will you destroy a +12 Blessed Valakas Necklace just to get a permanent +3% dmg buff?

Collection was created boosts some status that are difficult to get boost. But for NA servers is a big problem, because we haven't this items to broke. We have a failed enormous in quantity of itens we get from events and a failed god accessory system.
We need permanent itens unbrokenble for low and mid-geared. like Blessed Valakas necklace, Blessed Antharas and Lindvior earring.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2021 at 9:37 PM, Hellbender said:

I know collection Items play a big part in the game but I don't have a clue about them.

I've opened the icon on the right side of the screen and seen all the categories and types.

Who can explain the purpose, where do you find them, how do they benefit you and anything else?

Collection is a big part of the game, but isn't a big part of your dmg output for the cost. 

U can largely ignore it until you are very end game in gear. The cost to benefit on most collections logs is terrible.