about class necromancer

4nake

hi again , i am posting the same thing  cause i am tired with this situation , soultaker is unplayable.. i have to pay 350adena for each cursed bone i have to pay spirit ore and ss , this is rediculus  @Sunshine just do something i cant afford to pay at least cursed bones, in korean server they update soultaker and now no need cursed bone anymore to use death spike.  come on guys say something this class is unplayable and i dont want to start again with new class.

6 hours ago, 4nake said:

, in korean server they update soultaker and now no need cursed bone anymore to use death spike

just w8 this update here, maybe in 1 year. 

no one can't help you here. Not sunshine, not Trump, not Putin, nobody. Just when Korean give to us this update

8 hours ago, 4nake said:

hi again , i am posting the same thing  cause i am tired with this situation , soultaker is unplayable.. i have to pay 350adena for each cursed bone i have to pay spirit ore and ss , this is rediculus  @Sunshine just do something i cant afford to pay at least cursed bones, in korean server they update soultaker and now no need cursed bone anymore to use death spike.  come on guys say something this class is unplayable and i dont want to start again with new class.

Use something else. You have Blaze, no? Vampiric claw? i guess you can find other solutions. Also they gave for free like 15k spirit ores and 1000 tickets so for quite a while you should be able to free farm, no?

The update for mage was 2 weeks ago in Korea so it's gonna be a while before it's here, count 6+ months. 

15 hours ago, T0kyo said:

just w8 this update here, maybe in 1 year. 

no one can't help you here. Not sunshine, not Trump, not Putin, nobody. Just when Korean give to us this update

ofc they can man , its easy for them to delete required cursed bone from death spike.  thats why they delete it from korean ,, because all soultakers scream about that, is very unfair , i cant wait 6 months to bring this update ofc not. when u go to exp in high level zones , blaze dont even touch the hp of mobs. i cant even farm , wtf.

4 hours ago, 4nake said:

ofc they can man , its easy for them to delete required cursed bone from death spike.  thats why they delete it from korean ,, because all soultakers scream about that, is very unfair , i cant wait 6 months to bring this update ofc not. when u go to exp in high level zones , blaze dont even touch the hp of mobs. i cant even farm , wtf.

It’s just as easy for them to put half-kill in all the dagger classes, yet they have not.  There are OP classes atm and you either play them or play what you’re dedicated to playing.  Either it will get better or it won’t.  

On 10/3/2021 at 7:17 PM, Infid3l said:

It’s just as easy for them to put half-kill in all the dagger classes, yet they have not.  There are OP classes atm and you either play them or play what you’re dedicated to playing.  Either it will get better or it won’t.  

i understand what u say man , u speak about balance but is there anywhere something like that? because  if i knew from that chronicle that mages in general is so weak compare to fighters plus range fighters  i would never do a mage , especially necromancer for godsake there is no way u cant afford this class , and by the way if they delete cursed bone from death spike nothings gonna happen, to be honest because its not 1 year of l2 experience i am playing since 2002,  the only chronicle i have never play was this one, and  its tottaly unbalanced chronicle , mages is affordable and weak.

whatever i am gonna play one more week , just to see how its going to roll , i can see right now there is not more then 400 active players except bot. which is quite dissapointing, there is no support to new players , and there is not support for basic supplies to all players,plus they put events which is dissapointing eather,the rewards are good ,but u will never catch it . i cant wait 1 years for updates for godsake,  ncsoft making people leave the server and i think this is the last time i am playing official.

• Like 1

I really can't understand why you guys have to cry for every little thing.

1) "necros are crying in korea", it's a lie. The reason they removed bones from the skill is cause they are removing all items from active skills. You will only need Spirit ores for buffs and Energy stone for tyrants/duelists. For now. 

2) People keep saying "no support for new players/no supply to all players", guys really? They gave away (and still do if you put code) 10k melissas, 15k spirit ores, 1000 ss tickets and 300 atk/def scrolls + 100 sayha blessing! Now blessing is low, but 15k spirits ores, 1000 tickets and 300 scrolls IS A LOT. And it's F R E E. 

3) The sooner you understand that the game is "in development" the faster you'll realize you can stop wasting tissue to wipe ur tears. 

Essence project started with classes being slightly reworked from what we used to know from Classic servers. Basically they made so that all toons could sustain auto hunt
After that they started modifing a few things here and there and the game was overall average and they did THE HUGE BUFF (finally) to debuffs, making them LEGAL. What i mean with that? That you are no longer stun locked by 1 class or kept in fear for 10 seconds or crap like those. All things that were making certain classes way too OP and unkillable (remember necros or DA fear-locking you or poler/titan/dwarfs with 3 stuns). 

They did a huge mistake tho, when they introduced the DK at first. The class was TOO STRONG to fit this game with all those OP skills and buffs. 

So SLOWLY (for us only it's slow, cause in KR they do weekly updates, so they have it earlier than us) you will get all the reworks. In KR now there's only Summoners, duelists, poler and Berserkers left to rework. And deal with it or quit it cause L2 was always like this: koreans got updates weekly, we got update packs each 3-4 months. Been like this for 17 years. 

On 10/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Infid3l said:

Half kills are not even the worst part. Now with their reworks WR looks broken OP, so i hope GH and TH are OP as well, but still, the things daggers needed before this rework was their old skills back. Shadow step with stun instead of a useless slow and trick/switch to remove target, so we could at least try to land some extra backstabs. 

Now with rework we wont be using backstab anymore, basically, so it's gucci lol. Well not so true, basically the only dagger that will still use backstab and got it improved is Ghost hunter. But we also got 2 hide skills now, so we can land them ^^

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, 4nake said:

It's not unplayable, the combo of Vampiric claws and Body-to-mind skills makes Soultaker is formidable for PVE-farming, not to mention the combo of her survitor + share pain to make her even harder to kill in PvE. Soultaker is the hardest mage to kill in L2 in my opinions. What else do you ask for ? Just because one specific skill need reworking, the class became unplayable ? No class is unplayable in L2 lols. If you want perfection, go create your own games (although I doubt it'll be perfect)

7 hours ago, Kotlprince said:

It's not unplayable, the combo of Vampiric claws and Body-to-mind skills makes Soultaker is formidable for PVE-farming, not to mention the combo of her survitor + share pain to make her even harder to kill in PvE. Soultaker is the hardest mage to kill in L2 in my opinions. What else do you ask for ? Just because one specific skill need reworking, the class became unplayable ? No class is unplayable in L2 lols. If you want perfection, go create your own games (although I doubt it'll be perfect)

first of all man u dont have a clue about necromancer, 2nd i said i cant afford to play this class and thats what make him unplayable , because as i mention above , if u give 350adena each cursed bone and i have to use 3 death spikes means 1000 adena also i use ss which i have to pay for them , where u go the spirit ores? , so pls before u speak think twice , bye.

29 minutes ago, 4nake said:

they already done it dude in korean server , ...

well, it will be on NA, when they give us an update. After about a year

All regions are behind from Koren on 2 big updates.  In Korea, updates are released every month, and everywhere every half a year (i.e. all updates come at once for a specific period). Since we do not have an update of archers yet, we will probably only get it closer to February or we'll get an update with tanks (or together). Accordingly, the necromancers will come only next fall.