(PvP Video) a random without equipment

JoyD

8 hours ago, JoyD said:

https://youtu.be/IDlbm4Vw-Kc

The epidemic ones are so good that they do things like this ... 
Ignis dying against a chance without equipment, when you go full A, lvl and full equipment of everything. 
I think you are a machine. sarcasm :)

I downloaded ur video so i can reply to it properly later on ❤️ 

I will just leave a spoiler here: the last part where you go in Primeval island and got NovaSK on follow...you make transition saying "2 hours later"...and the record is literally 10 seconds later the first clip. You can see ur PI time going down of 1 min, your XP didn't move and recording timer went up 20 seconds. 

Also, sadly, i didn't record Sabi's previous fight and full fight. He died 3 times, bsoed 1 time and he putted the record after we fought 5 mins and i went auto-hunting cause it was boring. I will gladly kill him later, i hope he will kill me again ❤️ 

4 hours ago, xHaseo said:

I downloaded ur video so i can reply to it properly later on ❤️ 

I will just leave a spoiler here: the last part where you go in Primeval island and got NovaSK on follow...you make transition saying "2 hours later"...and the record is literally 10 seconds later the first clip. You can see ur PI time going down of 1 min, your XP didn't move and recording timer went up 20 seconds. 

Also, sadly, i didn't record Sabi's previous fight and full fight. He died 3 times, bsoed 1 time and he putted the record after we fought 5 mins and i went auto-hunting cause it was boring. I will gladly kill him later, i hope he will kill me again ❤️ 

Video or it didn't happen as the old L2 saying goes. Propaganda. Both sides do it. :P

1 minute ago, Jambi said:

Epidemic vs. Doom/Anarchy or whoever else is out there now.

I do not know your experience in lineage 2 ... but I can assure you that in this server there are no 2 sides. 

I highly doubt that on this server there will be a pvp day or even a minimum of 2 sides fighting for rbs and castles ... This server is doomed and it will last very little ...

but I already said this 2 months ago ... And apparently I'm not very wrong XD

1 hour ago, Jambi said:

Video or it didn't happen as the old L2 saying goes. Propaganda. Both sides do it. :P

Which one should i've recorded? the fights vs Sabi? Why? My Nvidia records up to 3 mins, the fight with that tank went on for several mins with him on melissas etc, you can see even his UDs on almost half-delay...just sayin xD I didn't record it cause the first 3 times she came she died, prolly forgot melissas...the other time we engaged pvp she had melissa spam on, but i didn't put auto, and after a while a titan from clan came in, knocked her down and it was 1 sec...And i'm cool with propaganda, but at least don't base that on fake and altered videos (like the clip where he kills F11R that was afk and the 2vs1, sabi+kind vs paketo, where paketo was afk...). I already commented about the PI part lol.

1 hour ago, JoyD said:

hypocrisy...
now you cry and complain about those who cry every day in the chat ...

Oh nono, i don't mind. I rofled hard watching the video. I mean, clips there are so old that there's still the clan witht he "K" tag that i don't even recognize anymore and same goes for "cocain" from our clan that is not around since...idk, 1 month maybe? And beside clips there's no quality at all, there's no pvp, there's no fight, there's nothing at all. 
It's a showcase of you hunting afks, an SE killing himself and a clip from PI that is lowkey the best editing part of the video. Since i've some spare time, guess i'll edit a second a new PVP video, got some "extras" to use. Hope you wont mind re-watching ur video! 

7 hours ago, xHaseo said:

...And i'm cool with propaganda, but at least don't base that on fake and altered videos (like the clip where he kills F11R that was afk and the 2vs1, sabi+kind vs paketo, where paketo was afk...). I already commented about the PI part lol.

And what do you think propaganda is based on?

8 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Which one should i've recorded? the fights vs Sabi? Why? My Nvidia records up to 3 mins, the fight with that tank went on for several mins with him on melissas etc, you can see even his UDs on almost half-delay...just sayin xD I didn't record it cause the first 3 times she came she died, prolly forgot melissas...the other time we engaged pvp she had melissa spam on, but i didn't put auto, and after a while a titan from clan came in, knocked her down and it was 1 sec...And i'm cool with propaganda, but at least don't base that on fake and altered videos (like the clip where he kills F11R that was afk and the 2vs1, sabi+kind vs paketo, where paketo was afk...). I already commented about the PI part lol.

Oh nono, i don't mind. I rofled hard watching the video. I mean, clips there are so old that there's still the clan witht he "K" tag that i don't even recognize anymore and same goes for "cocain" from our clan that is not around since...idk, 1 month maybe? And beside clips there's no quality at all, there's no pvp, there's no fight, there's nothing at all. 
It's a showcase of you hunting afks, an SE killing himself and a clip from PI that is lowkey the best editing part of the video. Since i've some spare time, guess i'll edit a second a new PVP video, got some "extras" to use. Hope you wont mind re-watching ur video! 

Take a good look at the one who hunts afk at the beginning of the video is Frankie, your leader ...
PvP against funeralparty is much better pvp than all your videos put together, because at least it was a fair balanced pvp.
I understand that these kinds of videos bother and you have to criticize them, but the suicide thing is very good. Because I couldn't beat you 1 vs 1 in life, ever. But of course if the one who hits is a noob who hits just in those 7 seconds like crazy then ... It is fun to see how he dies for a noob.

PD: What are you doing with the pj from Innis? Did they sell you the pj? 

2 hours ago, JoyD said:

Take a good look at the one who hunts afk at the beginning of the video is Frankie, your leader ...
PvP against funeralparty is much better pvp than all your videos put together, because at least it was a fair balanced pvp.
I understand that these kinds of videos bother and you have to criticize them, but the suicide thing is very good. Because I couldn't beat you 1 vs 1 in life, ever. But of course if the one who hits is a noob who hits just in those 7 seconds like crazy then ... It is fun to see how he dies for a noob.

PD: What are you doing with the pj from Innis? Did they sell you the pj? 

Frankie hunts AFKs the same everybody else does. This game is designed to be afk most of the time...so what? i let you XP 24/7 cause you are enemy BUT afk? please.

What is balanced? 7vs4 is balanced? 10 people camping 1 guy on TOI is "balanced"? Be serious.

What does the last question mean...? 

18 hours ago, JoyD said:

I do not know your experience in lineage 2 ... but I can assure you that in this server there are no 2 sides. 

I highly doubt that on this server there will be a pvp day or even a minimum of 2 sides fighting for rbs and castles ... This server is doomed and it will last very little ...

but I already said this 2 months ago ... And apparently I'm not very wrong XD

Yeah, the writing is on the wall...