#FreeWallabi - Unban Wallabi

Wallabito

Sad thing is they cant charge your credit card directly without you making the purchasing. I think a solution would be to buy exactly the same ammount of ncoins that were charged back, don't use them and ask support to remove them from your account in exchange of removing the ban on your account. @juji please help this guy, noone deserves to get banned for a stupid reason like that. 

6 minutes ago, n0nserviam said:

Sad thing is they cant charge your credit card directly without you making the purchasing. I think a solution would be to buy exactly the same ammount of ncoins that were charged back, don't use them and ask support to remove them from your account in exchange of removing the ban on your account. @juji please help this guy, noone deserves to get banned for a stupid reason like that. 

Yes thanks for support, i offered them the same what u said. 

Im w8ing reply for do it

• Like 1

I'm curious if @Juji or any mods would pick this up and try to work out a solution with their user who is clearly willing to cooperate and wants to "pay".
Banks are terrible to deal with nowadays, it's all robots who you speak to, whose AI is just not there yet. I don't believe this can be resolved on that front.

I'm curious to see if NCSoft is willing to find a solution. I just put myself in Wallabi's shoes (provided what he's saying is true)
Would be reassuring to know that NCSoft actually cares for their user-base and wouldn't just blindly follow policies that don't actually apply 100% of the time.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:59 AM, JoL said:

unban him so he will be able to cry for staying back at xp..^^ 

#FreeWilly..oups!!

#FreeWallabi  :)

Lol thats true kljhdaskjdhaskjdhsa anyways my account unblocked but my account blocked to buy NCoins directtly from them and also blocked to buy suscription like prestige pack... 
So i forced to create a new one. I will QQ for stay behind for a while 😂