107 Nuker In Blessed Exalted Still Can't Solo Phantasmal Ridge?

Get2ThePoint

Is this true?

Taking my friend at his word, but maybe there's something else going on? I invited him to play the game thinking it would be a little easier (and more enjoyable) for him to level from 105 - 110 and try to catch up with the rest of us, but he's having trouble soloing with the Blessed Exalted after 106.

Suggestions? (Other than telling him to reach for his Visa/Mastercard/Amex.)

either downgrade to beleth or reach for cc and buy the blessed exalted weapon enchants ( up to +12) and the expedition pack. Unfortunately that's how this game rolls. Mobs get harder every update, as a subtle incentive to make you spend some cash on the cash shop.

On 10/29/2021 at 2:34 PM, Mete said:

either downgrade to beleth or reach for cc and buy the blessed exalted weapon enchants ( up to +12) and the expedition pack. Unfortunately that's how this game rolls. Mobs get harder every update, as a subtle incentive to make you spend some cash on the cash shop.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. He decided to quit and play another game after he realized that there was just too much ground to cover to catch up with everyone. It didn't help that he spent $20 on Nightmare Coins hoping to win something,  only to get mostly potions and other crap that didn't really help his character kill anything or advance.

This is like the third time this has happened to me over the years. I give up trying to bring friends to this game.  😒

Tell him to check back in a few months. I've read not too long back at the Korean site (sorry I don't have the link) that there's is an upcoming update to revamp magic and standard attack damage that scales according to character level.

Summoners can rejoice as well since servitor levels have also been increased 😉.

On 10/30/2021 at 8:34 AM, Mete said:

Mate you are 110% right on this.  I too am a returning player weeks ago.  I got stuck into the game due to some improvements. well lets say UI functional improvements.  I started grinding with advice from my friend.  Phantasmal Ridge was going well Untiiiiiiiiiiiiil yep they nerfed our dmg.  I was saying "what hell" i've never seen L2 change dmg meters like this back in the day well not by this huge margin.  I was grinding white colored mobs well 3 or 4 hits and they were dead.  Now it takes nearly more than 10 hits on green mobs,  4 to 5 hit with power buffs running for short time.  But the majority of the time it's a disgrace.  Green colored mobs are now equivalent to dark red mobs ages ago.

After further testing I bought the packs and enchants to boost the dmg on my character.  Yep that kinda brought some damage back but not all. And i mean not all maybe half to less than half.  I was testing this on 3 accounts and it's surely not something I am doing wrong.  They are obviously forcing people to spend real money to buy packs to get their damage back.  This is manipulation.  Always changing the goals based on real money.   I had to hit the brakes and now I am saying i dont care anymore i'm gonna run the game on empty no matter how long it takes and when i run out of gas i will stop.  

The developer or GM is not following through with customer complaints  to stop this manipulation.  It is truly obvious now and it's stupidly ridiculous that this is not L2 anymore but just an online gambling platform.  It's created to a level where enjoyment/reward is nullified to force you or your greed ego to get more powerful by spending more and more of real life money whilst they continue to move the goal posts like our current politicians doing with lockdowns.

Be warned, if your looking for enjoyment for your hard and fare efforts this is not the game.  They keep saying we have to do something about stopping real life botters for gold.  Yeah right but whilst they say they are doing that they are running their real life money making botting from us in the shadows.  

• Like 2

Takes a lot of hits to kill something in Blessed Exalted and other basic equipment.  It's why they give it away for free. It doesn't really help you all that much.

You will use up all of your shots in under half a week hunting white creatures. Even some green creatures will take longer than it should. You don't earn enough from adena drops to pay for shots and pots and save for upgrades, so eventually your character will be sitting unable to level, nothing to do. 

Also, you cannot do all of the group daily instances  in Blessed Exalted, even if you are 110. You die in 3-4 hits.

It's good that your friend quit while he was ahead.

• Like 1