Winds of Grace Changes

Hime

• L2 Team

We’re increasing the quantity of Sayha’s Blessing items that can be obtained in the Adena Shop from 30 to 50 starting on December 1. Charge your Sayha’s Blessing now!

L2 Store Adena Shop

Item

Adena Cost

Daily Qty. (Before)

Daily Qty. (After)

Sayha’s Blessing

L2 Pass System

Players can now maintain Sayha’s Grace for free for even longer with the new L2 Pass system. More details on the L2 Pass will be available shortly.

Why I would usually appreciate any improvements in items player can get in game while not using real money I think Sayha's grace is not a problem for any player that actually plays the game.

70 for transc dungeon, bosses in transc can drop up to 300. All my alts have thousands of cookies in inventory.

It was one of the best updates game got recently.

Now Sayha is the only item we do not have problem with.

@Hime

How about pet scrolls? Accessories? Belts? A weapon / armor drops? Bracelets and brooches? Cloaks?

SPELLBOOKS??

I am missing about 10 spellbooks / scrolls on each class and chance to drop / obtain any are below miserable....

Those are items we need.

1 hour ago, Saeko_OFC said:

Hi, could you change it to all pt members earn points and not just the one who do last hit. Whoever farms in PT AOE being support is a little harmed, please think carefully about the supports, thank you!
@Juji@Hime

Yes, support will not give  enough damage to mobs to get the necessary points to complete, need to rethink this fast.

I have a question please @Juji @Hime If i decide not to buy the VIP right away, and do it let's say tomorrow, but on the meantime I unlocked 3-4 reward levels today, will those retroactively unlock for the premium reward once i purchase the premium pass or not?. This makes a whole world of difference on how we approach buying or not the premium pass.

You will get the rewards when you activate the pass up to what you opened up/grinded already, so you can buy/activate it later.

Problem is that the amount of grind is inconsistent with an average player's expectations, and I believe the event was not designed solely for 1969 and Frankie to complete, but for the much broader player base. Party hunting in a solo game is irrelevant btw, even if they fix it (which is clearly their intention that you should grind solo/individually) - that simply means forming a full party to hunt some low lvl mobs without loot or exp for anybody for weeks. Most single target classes will not do 672k mobs in 42 days :D Imagine how a dagger class would do such a quest... in let's say Silent Valley on Black Bird? The kill counts only if you do 50% + 1 damage to the mob = not possible. If the event lasted for full 3 months - that would still be questionable... due to New Year's Gift - which most players would receive in February or March in this case.

This is what happens when the numbers are run by people who don't play the game and don't know how many mobs an average player kills per hour. I suggest you guys to create a level 60 single target melee character in Aden gear and do the measures. @Juji @Hime

And again... Blackbird's problem of having more players than monsters in mid level zones and no new zones, no faster respawn, nothing. Realistically speaking it should've been set to like 5,000 mobs per day (210k total) due to the circumstances, if there was no congestion/lack of mobs at all/getting a credit if you touch a mob, instead of doing 50%+1 dmg - 8,000 a day (336k total) would be fine. 

In Lineage W they have a monthly task to kill 30k mobs, any you can hunt mobs of any level, they all count, even some Talking Island Kutun Orc which die from 1-2 arrows (in reality I think I killed around 300k-350k mobs on 45+ Elf in a month (around 150-200 ranking on the server level wise, sorry only green doll - low exp bonus) since the start and they die faster than in L2, but too many players) . And here you need to hunt mobs which are 10 or less levels lower than you at least - you need to kill 672k in 42 days, and to get some decent rewards you have to pay for that sort of fun - that alone sounds like a joke. 

• Hermes unpinned this topic