DROP/SPOIL DATABASE

LilKill

Hello mate, if you are interested in spoiling, l2 wiki can show you mobs and info about their drop/spoil! 

If you rely on making adena by spoil, it is not a good idea, but still you can give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, Argus said:

Hello mate, if you are interested in spoiling, l2 wiki can show you mobs and info about their drop/spoil! 

If you rely on making adena by spoil, it is not a good idea, but still you can give it a try.

it is good in garden of genesis if you are lvl 90+ with a decent gear and can manage to fight in upper floor or move out all the stupid bots out of the lower gardens there. without the spoil 15kk in hour if you keep pressing the buttons non stop so with the spoil like what up to 20kk in one hour just by selling the mats and parts you gathered :) hope that helps PS everything must be sold in gludio :)

On 8/1/2018 at 11:31 AM, Argus said:

Unfortunately it is not accurate when it comes to NC West, I've noticed the number of items that drop/spoil here has been reduced, for example some mobs that according to l2wiki are supposed to drop eternal recipes and parts don't do it at all... and I'm referring to spots where I spent literally months and did not get a single recipe.

Archived