Steel Guild Event

Diem

Is it for North American players on a North American server or what?

- One event period never happened due to the maintenance started at 7am EST, and the event was supposed to kick in at 6am EST.

- The event kicks in at 3 different times throughout the day, or should I say night? I.e. 6am EST (3am PST), 9am EST (6am PST), 2pm EST (11am PST). How many NA folks are able to participate during those times? 

- The event lasts for exactly 1 minute, then it closes, most ppl who managed to participate are not able to use their keys, because it is simply a click click click until 3x 3 star boxes are gone. 

- The reward is 1 imprint per server per event, and this is just perfect.  

You guys really could not do any better? Why not set the times during NA prime times when ppl are home? Why not let everybody simply input the amount of keys they want, count them as "tickets" and let's say in 30 minutes select the winners at random and distribute the prizes by mail instead of forcing ppl to use clickers to even try to use their keys?

TL;DR; Such a great event for an Asian timezone with imprint prizes, so they can't even sell it. This is cheap, lazy and incompetent. 

• Thanks 1

Last event on Blackbird didn't even have 3x 3-star boxes, only 2, the 3rd one is bugged for good. Think it won't fix itself. Funny thing is... my alt has actually won this 3rd bugged box in the previous round, it contained 300 potions, could've given me a better reward for bugging it lol.

I can't create a topic in bugs, if somebody can - please do. This guy needs some serious investigation @Juji @Hime @Sunshine 

RrUBGtZ.jpeg

Long story short, that person has already got Zaken's Earring, Secret Book Box and Baium's Ring from the event. What are the odds? 

Oh, forget the question, it is not possible in principle according to probability theory. Your event was manipulated.

7 hours ago, Diem said:

I can't create a topic in bugs, if somebody can - please do. This guy needs some serious investigation @Juji @Hime @Sunshine 

RrUBGtZ.jpeg

Long story short, that person has already got Zaken's Earring, Secret Book Box and Baium's Ring from the event. What are the odds? 

Oh, forget the question, it is not possible in principle according to probability theory. Your event was manipulated.

There is a secret script running behind this event. People who have already spent a lot - and i mean A LOT - of dollars (typical l2 whales), have more chances to get the good rewards.

• 1 month later...