Lineage II Classic's Upcoming Victory Program

Arctic

3 hours ago, Sl4yer said:

16  Hours to server restart, and no new information, no clarity, no communication.

This is a practice of the Staff for years. Unfortunately, this lack of communication, extremely demotivating, seems to be a bot posting content on the forum, with no ability to interact.

This is such a slap in the face for those of us who were extremely loyal and kept VIP10 throughout this entire ordeal. Think about the amount of money we have spent to keep vip10 for so long and your response is to just give us some vip coins? Our toons now get downgraded. +4 stats is a major deal. You are taking away items we actually paid for? You cannot be serious. I stockpile vip scrolls for when xp events come and now you are simply taking them away with no consideration at all.

I highly suggest some sort of loyalty be given back to us. We have shown the loyalty to you. How do we replace the +4 stats and damage we are used to? I suggest giving us a permanent venir 24 at the very least. this gives us those statistics back. Also how are we not given the new level 3 status? I have paid to be level 10 and now its simply gone? comeon guys you can do better by your customers here. This is truly bad customer service

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daraiders said:

This is such a slap in the face for those of us who were extremely loyal and kept VIP10 throughout this entire ordeal. Think about the amount of money we have spent to keep vip10 for so long and your response is to just give us some vip coins? Our toons now get downgraded. +4 stats is a major deal. You are taking away items we actually paid for? You cannot be serious. I stockpile vip scrolls for when xp events come and now you are simply taking them away with no consideration at all.

I highly suggest some sort of loyalty be given back to us. We have shown the loyalty to you. How do we replace the +4 stats and damage we are used to? I suggest giving us a permanent venir 24 at the very least. this gives us those statistics back. Also how are we not given the new level 3 status? I have paid to be level 10 and now its simply gone? comeon guys you can do better by your customers here. This is truly bad customer service

New system is tons better. We all know you didn't buy VIP 10 status...VIP status was a side note to buying all the p2w crap they push on us.