FS weapon of choice

sfazola

On 3/16/2022 at 9:39 AM, sfazola said:

Hey guys

i look for some insight,dragon 1h dagger or a limited ++++ weapon ?

i tent to believe that Dragon weapon is better but i want some more info if you have

Thank you in advance

u want dual dagger. they are 20% more dmg. shaper benefit was nerfed long ago. its a waste now.

limited r110 +15/16 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 1 dragon wep no aug

limited r110 +23/24 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 2 dragon wep no aug

limited r110 +33/31/32 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 2.5 dragon wep

stage 3 dragon wep is best

i would only advise cursed daggers if you PvP ALOT, as in world pvp, not olympiad.  the 666 UD skill is very nice for mass pvp on a dagger.

2 hours ago, bentorero said:

what was the benefit?

before, when the passive skill "Superior Skill Mastery" used to give +1000% to skill mastery, the shaper bonus allowed for skill mastery to reset skills or double time proc skills almost all the time if you stacked str.  When you paired this with the shaper passive bonus of increasing skill mastery rate, it was best in slot

that was nerfed long ago and the skill now gives +100%, not +1000%.  a shaper has a realized 1.5-1.8% more skill mastery rate than dual daggers, essentially making it worthless now when u sacrifice 20% dmg on target for that extra 1.5-1.8%.

its really a shame, i prefer shaper look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2022 at 10:22 AM, iHyperlite said:

u want dual dagger. they are 20% more dmg. shaper benefit was nerfed long ago. its a waste now.

limited r110 +15/16 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 1 dragon wep no aug

limited r110 +23/24 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 2 dragon wep no aug

limited r110 +33/31/32 kain 11 x2 top aug = stage 2.5 dragon wep

stage 3 dragon wep is best

i would only advise cursed daggers if you PvP ALOT, as in world pvp, not olympiad.  the 666 UD skill is very nice for mass pvp on a dagger.

which augments can I put in a DW? There are any websites that I can read about those augments?

• 5 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 8:37 PM, iHyperlite said:

dw only gets a 3rd sa crystal.  Shilen / exalted / giants

Adding to the conversation about daggers, after the lated patch/update, Dragon wepons can get 2 normal soul crystals as well. since (October 2022)

PS: Not trying to correct @iHyperlite, just making sure anyone who reads old threds, is a bit up to date with changes. 

Cheers

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...