Othells against feohs

Instinctive

Yo othells, 

Some times i play oly with owr with pretty nice gear and i have fun until to face feohs.  I had almost 60 reflect damage resistance and still feohs with low gear sit in the wall with this cheat which called embody mana armor and i kill my self!! Wtf my fun ends. 

So, how much reflect resist need? Some feohs have it all the time active and until to burn his mp i am dead and he laugh with me lol :P.

So any advice? 

17 hours ago, Instinctive said:

Yo othells, 

Some times i play oly with owr with pretty nice gear and i have fun until to face feohs.  I had almost 60 reflect damage resistance and still feohs with low gear sit in the wall with this cheat which called embody mana armor and i kill my self!! Wtf my fun ends. 

So, how much reflect resist need? Some feohs have it all the time active and until to burn his mp i am dead and he laugh with me lol :P.

So any advice? 

100% reflect resist = no dmg take from reflect. 

Wear a cat eye 5 or greater cat eye. 

• 2 months later...

pointles topic, is only game strategy and they have items that regenerate MP faster than you hit, same iss same healer class, you hit them they are all imunte to  imobilizing, and they stay there and spam 2 healing skills, or transfor to stone and catch them as they are over  your speed cap

On 7/13/2022 at 9:23 AM, BeleaMare said:

pointles topic, is only game strategy and they have items that regenerate MP faster than you hit, same iss same healer class, you hit them they are all imunte to  imobilizing, and they stay there and spam 2 healing skills, or transfor to stone and catch them as they are over  your speed cap

If an iss transforms to stone, use barrage of nails. Easy win. 

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2022 at 1:43 PM, iHyperlite said:

If an iss transforms to stone, use barrage of nails. Easy win. 

OMG your just a topic follower and a bad spammer, providing only bad informations:

f an iss transforms to stone, use barrage of nails. Easy win.   / easy win against an iss  well dear coleague , learn this, barrage of nails  works  only as  very low aoe skill, that agro mobs on you, on a iss 105+ with heavy gear and knight tree ability setup, you can hit it with all the skills in the world, get target first, reach them as they do not have any debufs and your speed is very dead, and barrage of nails makes 22k  dmg aded to your p atack a dager has no p atack, due to weaponds, a dager must land a critical with a top 40 60k p atack+22 patack from the nails skillsay 85k dmg on nail barrage vs 35%  chance to not take a critical hit from ability tree knight only+ 15 % less crit dmg from  heavy armous plus defens plus 700k pv that a iss has, and you say easy win barrage of nail:))you even played iss?:)) to see  that iss has tanzanite skill that block your dmg for 10 seconds? you what dager has?:)) chance to throw you  over him with a 5 second stun for 5 seconds if it lands when you hit him:))you know that healeing removed negative bufs? there for poison any  debuff from a dager is ussles? dager is not yul to have 100k p atack to one shut you dager must land a critical these days so they really need  chance to land a tone and 700k critical dmg skilss crit dmg you try to get that on a dager and be still one shot from any other class. as  all your UDS are for maximum 30 secs, and  reflect and other self bufs are for 5 seconds:))

tanzanite   jwl has beter in game efect and duration than all the dager UDS toghether.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:45 AM, BeleaMare said:

OMG your just a topic follower and a bad spammer, providing only bad informations:

f an iss transforms to stone, use barrage of nails. Easy win.   / easy win against an iss  well dear coleague , learn this, barrage of nails  works  only as  very low aoe skill, that agro mobs on you, on a iss 105+ with heavy gear and knight tree ability setup, you can hit it with all the skills in the world, get target first, reach them as they do not have any debufs and your speed is very dead, and barrage of nails makes 22k  dmg aded to your p atack a dager has no p atack, due to weaponds, a dager must land a critical with a top 40 60k p atack+22 patack from the nails skillsay 85k dmg on nail barrage vs 35%  chance to not take a critical hit from ability tree knight only+ 15 % less crit dmg from  heavy armous plus defens plus 700k pv that a iss has, and you say easy win barrage of nail:))you even played iss?:)) to see  that iss has tanzanite skill that block your dmg for 10 seconds? you what dager has?:)) chance to throw you  over him with a 5 second stun for 5 seconds if it lands when you hit him:))you know that healeing removed negative bufs? there for poison any  debuff from a dager is ussles? dager is not yul to have 100k p atack to one shut you dager must land a critical these days so they really need  chance to land a tone and 700k critical dmg skilss crit dmg you try to get that on a dager and be still one shot from any other class. as  all your UDS are for maximum 30 secs, and  reflect and other self bufs are for 5 seconds:))

tanzanite   jwl has beter in game efect and duration than all the dager UDS toghether.

i aoe just fine with wild plunder.

i also 1 shot ppl with barrage of nails, including iss's in stone.

not sure who u are, but u are very angry.

and how many hides you have mate?:)) are you ertheya feoh?:)) OMg please  buythis guy a brain he never seen cancel hide talisman  and he speaks to me about dager class and olympiads:)) mate lett a dager help you, on naya server and forum i complain about  all dager clases nurfing since 2014. so DO not teach me about this class:),  im one of the  last remaining solo dagers on naya that farms solo.And keep this in maind, are  5-6 years in which i havent played  due to all nurfing, of this class, and you speack about stay hiden when  rmt users kill you with aoe while invi:))

12 hours ago, BeleaMare said:

and how many hides you have mate?:)) are you ertheya feoh?:)) OMg please  buythis guy a brain he never seen cancel hide talisman  and he speaks to me about dager class and olympiads:)) mate lett a dager help you, on naya server and forum i complain about  all dager clases nurfing since 2014. so DO not teach me about this class:),  im one of the  last remaining solo dagers on naya that farms solo.And keep this in maind, are  5-6 years in which i havent played  due to all nurfing, of this class, and you speack about stay hiden when  rmt users kill you with aoe while invi:))

u havent played for 5-6 years but yet u come here screaming and crying about a class u dont play anymore? u make 0 sense m8

and if you have no clue barrage of nails works on non targetable targets, then u clearly dont know dagger at all.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, iHyperlite said:

u havent played for 5-6 years but yet u come here screaming and crying about a class u dont play anymore? u make 0 sense m8

and if you have no clue barrage of nails works on non targetable targets, then u clearly dont know dagger at all.

fake miss leading spam , i play hiper you are only to blind to see me , second of all miss leading barage of nails, has lowest, dmg on othell skills , stop flaming , please you were a noob 7 years ago you still are , and you are only provoking others to insult you. in your   weeak experience i must kill iss with razor rain and poisone zone, i dominate iss  with out your stupidity mate:)) buy a life learn to play all in game clases after that  come and spam missleading topics. you cant kill iss with barage nails  when they have  the  tanzanite buff as  skill and they spamm healing,  for 5 seconds as long as that skill is active, find your self a better way to dominate iss  in pvp, me for one i was beating iss  class 7 years ago , i still do it now

• 9 months later...
On 8/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, BeleaMare said:

fake miss leading spam , i play hiper you are only to blind to see me , second of all miss leading barage of nails, has lowest, dmg on othell skills , stop flaming , please you were a noob 7 years ago you still are , and you are only provoking others to insult you. in your   weeak experience i must kill iss with razor rain and poisone zone, i dominate iss  with out your stupidity mate:)) buy a life learn to play all in game clases after that  come and spam missleading topics. you cant kill iss with barage nails  when they have  the  tanzanite buff as  skill and they spamm healing,  for 5 seconds as long as that skill is active, find your self a better way to dominate iss  in pvp, me for one i was beating iss  class 7 years ago , i still do it now

Im also play dager FS. Like most dagers solo. About ISS... they all just frags - and not important they use tanza, ud or something.  Simple kill with barage nails. In my memory i cant kill just 1 ISS in oly - L0RELEI.  But its not becouse I cant - I not want.  If target just kill  an ISS - just change skill/items to kill any existing ISS. If you cant kill ISS - its just becouse need more dmg (better items, better skills +++ and etc., and biger skill crit rate).