ncwest/ncsoft

Im not sure what to say, im just frustrated like whole comunity, specially with this cloack event. I was hoping to get one (finally) then boom happened with overpriced shit.

there are 2 opinions i have on the situation on l2 live:

1- They think we are stupid

2- They want to kill game on their "legit" way.

Im calling all players who love this game, all players who play so long (personally 17 years), all new players, all returning players TO complet ignore next incoming events on ncwest.  Lets give them exactly 0 dollars, lets force them to give us lovely game back. Because, this is not game anymore, this is shoping center where u cant have anything without spending your money for which u worked so hard 6/8/10h daily.

• Like 2

I vote option 1, and sorry to say this, but this community deserves that.

I've been posting here for literally years advising ppl to 'vote/demand good quality service' with the wallet, but people just keep spending more and more for less and less.

Keep spending guys, just keep spending.... let's see how this ends :)

• Like 2

Hi,

There will be always some of group players who will spend money on higher price sales in the game shop. It’s been years like that. Some people will learn ( like me ), some people don’t. I skipped many sales in past few months as they are not worth this money. 
No one will pay any longer this prices for promo. World economy in getting bad even here in UK life is getting more expensive month by month. 
For me LINEGE2 on NCSOFT WEST servers is getting closer to the end! 
Many players leaving. Server is running with half off population of boxes.. it’s hard to even create pt for DAYLIES 110+ if you don’t have CP. Maybe that’s what they want! Just let us let it go! Or maybe they are really stupid and don’t see what’s happening… 

Idea is good but Lineage 2 as a game already losing sales , so its just time question when they will shut it down ,mobile game lineage peaking at the moment, 

If I was getting bread from NC i would be worried, as only korean part makes decent profit from PC game.

10 hours ago, Kikuchi said:

Hi,

There will be always some of group players who will spend money on higher price sales in the game shop. It’s been years like that. Some people will learn ( like me ), some people don’t. I skipped many sales in past few months as they are not worth this money. 
No one will pay any longer this prices for promo. World economy in getting bad even here in UK life is getting more expensive month by month. 
For me LINEGE2 on NCSOFT WEST servers is getting closer to the end! 
Many players leaving. Server is running with half off population of boxes.. it’s hard to even create pt for DAYLIES 110+ if you don’t have CP. Maybe that’s what they want! Just let us let it go! Or maybe they are really stupid and don’t see what’s happening… 

Agree costs of living increased across the globe and NC sales for digital goods increased , they won't help themselfs to make prices more affordable, its not a rocket science to lower the prices to generate more sales,

I blame new GM's arctic and empulse since hime left and them two came a long to replace one guy???  sales get even worse than they were before but that's only my opinion, they might have some common sense but they gaffa wont let them do anything,

Anyway spend less money and less time on this dying game, forum reflects current situation of the game , and by removing topics and comments they just make things worse as people's voices have been silenced like dictatorship and people just leaving game one by one..

NCsoft made 78mil profit on l2 sales world wide in 2021. Just in one year 78 mil on L2 sales, not counting l2 mobile games which made even more.

And what we got? never worse servers with lag and online is so low. Max 3k ppl on chronos during mega expensive events and we lag like its 20k ppl online. 

From all that money, exactly 0 is given to improve l2. 

And also, they banned 2 of my acc for saying how much money they got. Like north korea, we can say only what they want to hear. Thats what they give u after 17years in game.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

If you don't like the promos, pass on them.Nobody is forcing you to buy or try anything.

Its not just about promos. I dont care if u spend xxxxx of dollars weekly to get some item. Its about how they made game. Basicly, you can get like 80% needed items only from events. They should make way to get cloack for example, out of promo sales, even if it would be hard as shxxx. 

2nd thing is quallity, ppl payin so much money weekly, montly to get trash server quallity. We have lags, crashes etc with so low online. Even trash illegal servers run without problems with 3x bigger online than here. There are some priv servers wich have much better quallty of files, servers overall. 

So pls tell me, from that 78mil dollars global which they made from only l2 live worldwide, we dont deserve at least normal prices in n coin shop or stably connection without lag?

Ofc nothing will change till we have ppl like u who just say, dont buy it or whatever.

I agree..

All Items should drop in game.. 

Except their boost enchants.. do p2w on that stuff.. but give us regular items and enchants in game..

Like stable scrolls.. lock those up bhind paywall... but normal enchanta should be farmable.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

I agree..

All Items should drop in game.. 

Except their boost enchants.. do p2w on that stuff.. but give us regular items and enchants in game..

Like stable scrolls.. lock those up bhind paywall... but normal enchanta should be farmable.

Do that and most of the "heroes" ingame will be replaced by real heroes. I want to see the door of giran back to its glory (full of ppl in pvp)

On 5/20/2022 at 6:05 PM, Fumb said:

Cloaks should be achievable through some kind of clan hall hunting area quest. Same with enchants. Like Leona Blackbird stuff was before.

They did everything simple now .

L2Store=all items 

In game = nothing.

• Like 1