Added a new item, Fallen Angel's Earring

MrE

@Hermes This took up more than TWO pages in the patch notes. It's been 3 months and we have yet to see any Fallen Angel's earrings, boxes, them drop in game, even in an event? If you all actually put things IN THE GAME that DROPPED FROM MOBS, you wouldn't forget about them.  Stop making EVERY SINGLE ITEM only available through an event, we're SICK of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Hermes, i also want to add we miss other items for very long time from previous updates (Shining Sayha's Energy) only once we got it and i dont know if any use it actually i know 1 guy  who use it , another item where we never see last 1 year and item is old (Shining Energy of Protection) ofc have more items and promo where we never get example double chances on circlets/bracelets/shirts like last promo for artifact book or greater/top jewels . also its good to see shirt augment stones at normal price also i want to see dragon weapon stones to normal because to many weapons and we need stones miss also bracelet augment stones i hope to see that items where i mentioned above to see them on next promo event

• Like 1

• Hyunkel changed the title to Added a new item, Fallen Angel's Earring
  • 1 year later...

Probably silly question, but how do you Upgrade those rings?

Description says: can be enchanted with a scroll <-- fine, that's clear.

But then it then says:

Can be upgraded with a Fallen Angel's Ring Earring Box when Enchanted to +6

Does this wording refer to that exchange of 100 boxes for a +6 ring/earring box and is just a silly translation or is it something else?

55 minutes ago, Helv said:

Probably silly question, but how do you Upgrade those rings?

Description says: can be enchanted with a scroll <-- fine, that's clear.

But then it then says:

Can be upgraded with a Fallen Angel's Ring Earring Box when Enchanted to +6

Does this wording refer to that exchange of 100 boxes for a +6 ring/earring box and is just a silly translation or is it something else?

you upgrade with head blacksmith.. making them blessed.. price depends on how many + and you use boxes to upgrade

• Thanks 1