Requiem for Lineage

Angels

Good morning, good night or early morning to all.
What I see today is that the official server is easy to explain using the example of a country with a super-inflation, since the drop of adenas and minimum and the prices of weapons and armor are enormous, but we have to reflect the reasons why this drop of adenas be so let's go, all changes made in the game are attempts to avoid the damn bot's that is not a novelty since it is almost 14 years of Ncsoft to get rid of and even then the sale of adenas continues even with people advertising within the set of links to the purchase.

But all these changes with systems of quests and others of no use, the drop of items and adenas inside the server is almost a joke, before they come with the answer that I know would be the only one to get out of my questioning and that all the players should have your dwarf spoiler and a crafter, but answering that I say, if we do this can take the other classes because it will be a dwarf-only server.

In this years every single person has created their habiliteis to play with certain class where the dwarfs have always been the marketers, you guys even tried giving some skills to the dwarf classes but even so did not change much as said every person has their skills with certain class.
What we have now is a server with a rampant "inflation" where people just playing can not gather adenas to buy weapons and armor, since there are adenas, armor and other items for sale for real Money,

The freaks do not stop there, it is ridiculous to have to compete with a bot to do a quest, there are hours that want to go out giving PK in all, but get Pk and be killed and lose the few things achieved with a lot of sweat.
I do not understand how they do not do anything with the sites that openly ad adenas.

Another point is that you have never done anything to stop the pirate servers, quite the contrary not to ask players did you adept themselves with their colorful enchants and various strange things, as I said L2 today and as a country suffocated by inflation, where there is no way to get even weapons and armor just playing, since a players who spend with real money and can kill a raid boss alone has already lost all the reality of what was once the L2, I'm sorry but I think everyone should think well and it's time to stop it!

Run through Giran. What do you see? A lot of +8 and +10 sets that aren't selling. Why? Because the people that need them don't have the adena! It takes adena to make it and unfortunately the only way of doing that is playing the L2 store game and at this stage of the game many aren't willing to do that. Try and find a +8 blessed R99 armor piece in the AH or a private shop... very tough. Why? Because they changed the clan system and there's no longer a reasonable way to collect 1500 daily coins needed for a Scroll of Blessing from Franco. Little by little L2 is getting closer and closer to being on the edge of extinction and only the big donators will be left whining because so many have quit and there's no one left to pvp...that will be a sad day indeed after playing for 13 years. :(

This is literally a medieval game. Probably you immediately thought about the video graphics. But, only in the Middle Ages armor and warrior's weapons cost a lot of money and were passed from father to son.. :/

And they still believe that their economic system is successful...

Sharlana, this day is closer than you think, there are no conditions to continue with drops of 13, 20, 30 adenas in monsters 97, 98 and etc ... according to them so bots do not get adenas to sell, funny thing is that websites sell adenas in the amount that the person wants to buy, in those years everyone must have adenas to sell and resell and resell.

All attempts to stop the cheating affect only active and real players, those players who buy adenas are not players and so otters carrying a weapon + 10 + 11 + 12 ... they stay in the cities just to show, do not play, all colored and shining like fireflies, this becomes surreal

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

This is literally a medieval game. Probably you immediately thought about the video graphics. But, only in the Middle Ages armor and warrior's weapons cost a lot of money and were passed from father to son.. :/

And they still believe that their economic system is successful...

There is another problem.

Father cant pass his gear to son because there is no any son.

Ppl will want R110 weapon or dragon weapon and new armor.

For that they need to sell their actual gear but to who if there are no new players.

Soon their bluish armors will be worth ten time less of what they originally paid and all that needs of new gear just to be able to do new quests on a lot stronger mobs.

31 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

There is another problem.

Father cant pass his gear to son because there is no any son.

Ppl will want R110 weapon or dragon weapon and new armor.

For that they need to sell their actual gear but to who if there are no new players.

Soon their bluish armors will be worth ten time less of what they originally paid and all that needs of new gear just to be able to do new quests on a lot stronger mobs.

Even if new players start appearing and the "blue" armor is 10 times cheaper, there are no conditions for a player to buy even if he plays 24 hours with that adena drop and items can not buy anything.

So they fall into the hands of the users of bot and adena sellers, only Ncsoft who does not understand this or to gain a share of sales, you see what else you try to generate more doubts

Archived