Live Server Maintenance: July 27, 2022

Arctic

Hi there, maybe someting is wrong with compounding gems. I had level 2 ruby in my warehouse (sitting there for a looooong time), and i craft twice level 1 ruby, than i compound it to level 2, and with 2 ruby - lv.2 i want to make it lv.3 and it fail..... Which will be pretty normal, but with current event, it should not FAIL ....i am talking about Compounding Rate Bonus in Marvelous Mermaid Chest event.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spinderman said:

Hi there, maybe someting is wrong with compounding gems. I had level 2 ruby in my warehouse (sitting there for a looooong time), and i craft twice level 1 ruby, than i compound it to level 2, and with 2 ruby - lv.2 i want to make it lv.3 and it fail..... Which will be pretty normal, but with current event, it should not FAIL ....i am talking about Compounding Rate Bonus in Marvelous Mermaid Chest event.

The 5% increase is when you compound two  lvl3 or lvl4 gems. 

On 7/27/2022 at 8:32 AM, Slycutter said:

Morrow I love you man but what? lol  Run them 24 / 7 = and 200 pots = 4 days in a 28 day event cycle...... I mean lets be reasonable here.

I had a bunch left that hadn't been used, alot of time i'm not running them as I was working on another toon or something.  Regardless, why the need to delete them.  What harm is caused by leaving them alone.  We earned them.

10 hours ago, MorrowWind said:

I had a bunch left that hadn't been used, alot of time i'm not running them as I was working on another toon or something.  Regardless, why the need to delete them.  What harm is caused by leaving them alone.  We earned them.

Because they want to force players to purchase vit maintaining items from l2 store. If the consumables didn't have an expiration date you could use them at your convenience and not be rushed to use them up.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:45 AM, Spinderman said:

"N/C" means "no change"

Usually companies to get paid provide services,

good  companies provide good services.

Sometimes poor client base complains and criticizes such companies.

My question is: l2pass, and, in particular, soulshot/spiritshot tickets, is a sign of a poor company, or of a poor client base?

• Like 1

yes mate they are, once they sell you that in l2 store, this is not free to play game, more then that buf menu prices for each buff you dont grind pe minut to pay for materials  to cast your bufs, bufs are learned for nothing griding suck heavely even with subscription, and that system of rewards for colection is only made for boters to be completed . There this cronicle will not be payed to play:))

NS soft/ nc west. when i receive may  event prizes ive sepended 4 bilions adena for 3 shete 1 bilion box to receive only from one 100 milion rest of them lost in space or what? you we do not mater that we invest 100 pounds weekly in your shete  pixels good for nothing, Let me refrase that  i pay you  for same pixels , 5 times more than a candian , i want may prizes or money spent on all those shete tikets, that bots bets for free.