Live Server Maintenance: July 27, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

• Jeni’s Secret Shop event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will start for 4 weeks!
  • The L2 Pass Season 2 will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Summer Sale will end!
  • The Watermelon event will end!
  • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Server Settings will end!
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, VictorR said:

very good promotion....

but for 50 euros 4000 nccoins to those of us who do not work with amazon the price still seems very excessive to me, I hope you will reconsider lowering the price of nccoins even more without amazon involved

What is for 4000 NC Coins?

• Like 1

So these are those "new event you are working on" ? These are the  same expensive events and same low rewards at it was, nothing changes lol. Guess listening is same as with Juji :D. Also this L2 pass, you can rid of it, its useless...

• Like 1

We are still seeing a complete disconnect with the needs of majority of player base. If you want to recycle Korean events go for it, but at least have enough insight to provide us with ways to upgrade gear to the level of Korean players that is affordable so we can catch up to these ridiculous promotions and actually have some purpose of participating in them.

The forum is flooded with player base telling you changes need to be made so we can continue enjoying this game, we are not asking for charity but there has to be a way of progressing the player base to the current level of promotions.

2 minutes ago, BENTEJUI said:

today I am going to buy event boxes if I see that we have more fall again in 90% of cocktail roses and beer I will throw in the towel with this game

because it will be more of the same with respect to the previous stage with juji

and I want to give @hermes a chance, I know he does what he can and has shown that he is involved

but if the events are not to put items in the game if not more roses and garbage that can be obtained for free I will avoid logging in on this platform

gl mate with the opening but you will be like the rest of us if you dont open 1k boxes, time limited consumables are cool +you will get a few cookies we asked but missed em for the double rate so we could exp faster.

34 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

hank you for free events

12 hours ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

• Jeni’s Secret Shop event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will start for 4 weeks!
  • The L2 Pass Season 2 will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Summer Sale will end!
  • The Watermelon event will end!
  • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Server Settings will end!

provide us with ways to upgrade gear to the level of Korean players that is affordable so we can catch up to these ridiculous promotions and actually have some purpose of participating in them.

1 hour ago, BENTEJUI said:

today I am going to buy event boxes if I see that we have more fall again in 90% of cocktail roses and beer I will throw in the towel with this game

because it will be more of the same with respect to the previous stage with juji

and I want to give @hermes a chance, I know he does what he can and has shown that he is involved

but if the events are not to put items in the game if not more roses and garbage that can be obtained for free I will avoid logging in on this platform

+1 from me

1 minute ago, sidego said:

Great approach with going to maintenance 20 min prior watermelon event end :) I really appreciate that! (huge sarcasm if not noticed)

Just like removing the event items the same day the event ends.  So much for the 200+ pots we didn't get a chance to use

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MorrowWind said:

Just like removing the event items the same day the event ends.  So much for the 200+ pots we didn't get a chance to use

Morrow I love you man but what? lol  Run them 24 / 7 = and 200 pots = 4 days in a 28 day event cycle...... I mean lets be reasonable here.

3 hours ago, Afum said:

So these are those "new event you are working on" ? These are the  same expensive events and same low rewards at it was, nothing changes lol. Guess listening is same as with Juji :D. Also this L2 pass, you can rid of it, its useless...

Learn how development works. It isn't something that happens in a few weeks. It's going to take a few months for Hermes to have any effect on these events.

29 minutes ago, MrGoof said:

Learn how development works. It isn't something that happens in a few weeks. It's going to take a few months for Hermes to have any effect on these events.

There was no issue of "urgent" addition of the 70 euro lvl 5 random jewel boxes, so you cant say changing a promotion 4h before its released is not possible.

What is not possible, obviously, is visualizing to the game team that they are releasing promotions that are unreasonable and completely irrelevant to the majority of the player base. The pricing of ncoin and the amount of ncoins needed for basic gear is so far beyond sync to other regions for so long now that one questions if this is being done on purpose to the ncwest player population.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, kamankola said:

I just invested 40 euros in Ncoin and I didn't get the character, I didn't have a response from support either, lol

1 hour ago, krok said:

Yeah got the same problem with coin purchase ,got my payment email from the payment provider i used but not  the coins or email that confirms the purchase from ncsoft. @Hermes  do your best we have hope in you.

Hello,

We apologize for the issue. We are working on getting the problem resolved.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kamankola said:

I just invested 40 euros in Ncoin and I didn't get the character, I didn't have a response from support either, lol

1 hour ago, krok said:

Yeah got the same problem with coin purchase ,got my payment email from the payment provider i used but not  the coins or email that confirms the purchase from ncsoft. @Hermes  do your best we have hope in you.

40 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

We apologize for the issue. We are working on getting the problem resolved.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Same here. Yesterday i bought ncoins 2 times. The first time they appeared into my account instantly but the second time my paysafe code has been charged and the ncoins haven't been placed into my account yet. 

I have received the transaction ID from paysafe but no ncoins! 

8 hours ago, Afum said:

Agree with that make quest instead with them roses and pots rewards :D 

You might want to ban all RMT bots that register under one milisecond for this event asthey use 3rd party sooftware/

During any of these windows, you may open the Jeni Store Shop UI by clicking on the icon on the right-side bar. You can then enter the exchange by using the Jeni's Exchange Ticket to “participate” in that round. 

No Legit player has access to the event/

1 hour ago, BENTEJUI said:

Seeing that this is not going to change, cheats are always rewarded in this game

I have the solution to that problem look for another game do not enter here

Me, after throwing 100 euros in the trash today, I will no longer enter the forum or the game, it is not worth it

Probably you haven't seen my post somewhere in forum , skip this event its not for us mortals :)its been targeted to specific people not for a general population :)

sadly its to late now for you, afc you can call a refund and leave i think there is always this option? Just after they ban your char after a refund as I remember :)

anyway sad to see another one leaving,  GL HF :)

2 hours ago, BeleaMare said:

You might want to ban all RMT bots that register under one milisecond for this event asthey use 3rd party sooftware/

During any of these windows, you may open the Jeni Store Shop UI by clicking on the icon on the right-side bar. You can then enter the exchange by using the Jeni's Exchange Ticket to “participate” in that round. 

No Legit player has access to the event/

First person who won a type prize on our server was a very real player so.... maybe only Naia?