PK the soul of LA2

elpaso7

Hello all gm's and player's,

Once upon a time PK was the soul of Lineage 2 meaning that you get a PK and u need to kill 5-10 mobs or more to pk over and the more important your ITEMS was drop....so it was make sense to other come to hunt you because you was a leaving treasure!!!

Nowtime's PK are rediculous 1 person can go to an area and because he/she was wake up bad he/she start pk all the player around without the usual punishment that it must occour (that i mention before).

You must consider this GM's and make PK again the soul of Lineage 2.

Best Regard's

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, elpaso7 said:

Once upon a time PK was the soul of Lineage 2 meaning that you get a PK and u need to kill 5-10 mobs or more to pk over and the more important your ITEMS was drop....so it was make sense to other come to hunt you because you was a leaving treasure!!!

Nowtime's PK are rediculous 1 person can go to an area and because he/she was wake up bad he/she start pk all the player around without the usual punishment that it must occour (that i mention before).

Best Regard's

I'm agree

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, elpaso7 said:

Best Regard's

+1

• Like 1

They made a "fix" to the system 2 years ago but it wasnt working as intended so instead of making it work, they just got rid of it like they do with everything. 

we should 100% go back to the old system of dropping items if they arent augmented and you have more than 10 PKs and are red. 

2 minutes ago, Kysannia said:

They made a "fix" to the system 2 years ago but it wasnt working as intended so instead of making it work, they just got rid of it like they do with everything. 

we should 100% go back to the old system of dropping items if they arent augmented and you have more than 10 PKs and are red. 

Yea they must do FIX this, after that we gona see how much "Balls" have some player's ...

But now penalty for those people dont exist ...

I'd love to go back to the old system 🤩

While I doubt they would bring back the gear dropping part, as they still cannot fix this bug when someone can make you go red when afk and it would again be exploited heavily, it would be nice if they at least made karma more difficult to get rid of. It's sooooooooo annoying when I hit the PKer and they clear karma instantly by killing one mob, so I get immediately flagged as my character keeps hitting and I die one shot ☠️☠️☠️☠️ because the former PKer is stronger than me and can now kill me without even going red. Now I don't even try attacking the PKers if they are around mobs (and they always are!) as I know it will only get me flagged and killed - double punishment for the victim.

Yes, I agree, its a similar problem to the flag system, an individual starts a war and can  confirm it himself by pulling his flaggy pet towards you. I guess nobody here cares. And i have the impression that there is a "castrate" running around here.

Next major update we are probably getting is the new PK system; where you are jailed for excessive PKs and have to spend time as a NPC and adena to get out of Forbidden village in the forest of the dead..... Here is kicker when you do get out you still got the karma to work off and you can drop items.

Details might change on thresholds and amounts but system is in place in Korea.

Also has the flagging during PVE changes, you won't flag anymore unless you directly attack someone else.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2022 at 6:44 PM, Slycutter said:

Also has the flagging during PVE changes, you won't flag anymore unless you directly attack someone else.

Could you elaborate on this one, please? How the system knows you're directly attacking someone? Does it mean you need to manually switch Combat mode on or hold ctrl?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, elpaso7 said:

Best Regard's

Please @Hermes  consider tell me that you at list consider to do something about this, is unacceptable 1 person go pk 1 whole area of farming people without any consequences, make PK part of the game again....