Live Server Maintenance: August 17, 2022

Arctic

8 hours ago, BeleaMare said:

why you dont remove these scaming events today,  mermaid cest  only drop roses and bufs:)) spended over 30k nc coin on an event to earn  20 bills adena  thats all the drop, they give:)  Marvelous mairmaid shete cests scam only, Jenny secret shop only for bots and auto clickers,  spended again over 80 bilions adena, to earn 4 boxes of 1 bil adena from which i only received 100 milion  prize, and i only received that from 2 boxes not 4, compound rate suck ,  from 6 tanzanite crafter  no succes at  to earn a level 2 tanzanite, if i try to craf for a level 3 howm much real money i must invest:)) dragon shirts,  3 times upgraded  to take the shirt to last tipe, is costing trilions adena on scrols because Dev's have implemented  at  lvl1  only 50% succes chance, nerfed scroll drop rate in Primeval isle and added mats to drop from mobs, and ghues what  scrol apear on the earth after the glow disapears from them so that , invisible bots may collect them freely. any more fedback requiered? Pay us to paly. This sheete  cronicle  is made only for  bots and bots owners. I wonder who had the crazy ideea to implement collection system, thats only for bots and bots owners to be completed, so that for the next years they can control  auction house in game prices , castels  olympiads ceremony of chaos, and practicly control anything in game, Naia  for the past 7 years and before that ,  was a dead server today is only a palce to lelvel up boted sumoners, like 7 in a party, and  grow mente in blazing swamp:)) you farm automaticly to get disconected after one hour:)) you farm  for poor adena even with  vip bufs:)), other money spended for nothing:)) you people think we are stupid or what?:)) we got older bay keeping your company up and runing we over invested in this gaming company, for what?:)) to be scmaed  and free to play:))

I work for NCSoft your mind tricks don't work on me - Watto | Meme Generator

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

Calm down guys guys

now it's the turn of dragon boxes for a few to achieve their DW stage 3

I've been seeing the demand for dragon claws in the game and in the forum for a long time, so you have to satisfy the minority

They are not thinking of the majority, only a minority

log in if you like the game and do what you can... oh and above all have fun without donating a single dollar. Isn't it a free game? Well, play that without donating anything.

Ofc they doing what his big whales need...it is how this work in FAKE FREE TO PLAY games...

LOL OPEN 40 DRAGON BOXES  {YES I AM I STUPID SUCKER}   GOT NOTHING!!! JACK@#$%!!!! 0000000   TO THE KEYS TRIED TO MAKE GR RUNE STONE ABOUT 15 SAY ALL FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOT I DIVINE TO PRESS AGATH  FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRESSED  FOR 2 GREATER AGTH BOTH FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      JUST WANT TO SAY  ONCE AGAIN GREAT EVENT THX NCWEST

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MASSGRAVE said:

LOL OPEN 40 DRAGON BOXES  {YES I AM I STUPID SUCKER}   GOT NOTHING!!! JACK@#$%!!!! 0000000   TO THE KEYS TRIED TO MAKE GR RUNE STONE ABOUT 15 SAY ALL FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOT I DIVINE TO PRESS AGATH  FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRESSED  FOR 2 GREATER AGTH BOTH FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      JUST WANT TO SAY  ONCE AGAIN GREAT EVENT THX NCWEST

you know that 5% on a craft is  potentialy ~0.2% max chance to  craft?

33 minutes ago, MASSGRAVE said:

When u look at  ppl geting thing  and see they  ar sold out, u make  think maybe u can get somting to if u are lucky, Wrong !  they are `companions` that sell and buy items and adena in-game. They make $ but dont speend  nothing  . They buy all u nsoft coins for adena  at what low price they want. and use to buy in-game . is not 40 box that they open  like u  instead  2000 box they open  and they dont craft  15 time they craft 300 time  that way they have  all the   top items in the game.

Open u mind a bit ! Dont be sad it will pass.

2 hours ago, Trivak said:

When u look at  ppl geting thing  and see they  ar sold out, u make  think maybe u can get somting to if u are lucky, Wrong !  they are `companions` that sell and buy items and adena in-game. They make $ but dont speend  nothing  . They buy all u nsoft coins for adena  at what low price they want. and use to buy in-game . is not 40 box that they open  like u  instead  2000 box they open  and they dont craft  15 time they craft 300 time  that way they have  all the   top items in the game.

Open u mind a bit ! Dont be sad it will pass.

oh really like i dont know that just making a point if yr going to spend small amount  (which is 2 working days for me}  to try to get something  from an event maybe lucky something good, or at least get 60% item to sell and get something to show for it!!!   should have taken that 80 euro and just bought adena i would have gotten about 100  billion to make up grades.... that what i was getting  yr with closed mind

@Hermes

Thats is the reply from ticket i make  about what you say ....

As mentioned by Hermes in the forums that this is only a Typographical error means that the crafting rate is still 10% but only shows as 5% in-game. I hope this clarifies your concern.

I dont see in game  5 %   so  how i can be sure that is 10 % ?  only from words here ?  game saw 5 % so is 5 % what you change code ? and is only typo ?  

3 hours ago, MASSGRAVE said:

oh really like i dont know that just making a point if yr going to spend small amount  (which is 2 working days for me}  to try to get something  from an event maybe lucky something good, or at least get 60% item to sell and get something to show for it!!!   should have taken that 80 euro and just bought adena i would have gotten about 100  billion to make up grades.... that what i was getting  yr with closed mind

The chances of getting something from these events and promotions are proportional to the amount of money you invest. Getting something good on minimal investment, although possible, is highly improbable. With the current event rates if you don't have like 2 - 3k euros to invest you wont get anything worth your money. If you don't have enough funds to go for the things on offer its best to convert it to adena directly and purchase whatever upgrade you are looking to get.

The biggest issue is that these miniscule upgrades people are trying to do are really pointless compared to what player base gear level should really be. In Naia case the server is starved of gear, players are leaving on daily basis and only people you have left are ones that have invested so much they cant quit. Majority of players cant even do content on their level, there is no realistic way of gearing up and most important of all there is no transparency between the game team and the player base. We are all being ignored, even though every single post on this forum is so clear on what the player base is asking for. The game team, outside of just saying - we hear you - is completely silent on what changes, if any, are going to be made.

I returned after 6 years, and to be honest after spending a decent amount of euros see its a bottomless pit for what? Killing some mobs while watching netflix? I have no chance in doing any PvP content just because its so dominated by 3 individuals and everyone else even if they zerg the individuals have nowhere close the gear to compete. And I really have no chance of doing any PvE content past the initial zones / instances unless some whale caries me. Does this bring me joy? Not really. :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

guys calm down calm down

they read these comments and burst out laughing because someone always takes the bait

It's been a long time since they gave a shit about us, especially in NAIA.

they put @hermes and now he has to eat the comments of the pissed off

and I repeat if you like the game log in and spend what you can and ignore the top of the game all those who sell items for 3 or 4 T ignore all trade and sale only play what you can create your own parties with friends or just reach As much as you can

AND DO NOT pay TO NCCOIN OR BUY ADENA YOU WILL ONLY PROLONG THE AGONY OF THESE SERVERS AND YOU WILL MAKE RICH TO THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THIS GAME

Amen 🙏🏻 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

and I repeat if you like the game log in and spend what you can and ignore the top of the game all those who sell items for 3 or 4 T ignore all trade and sale only play what you can create your own parties with friends or just reach As much as you can

But what is this game? 3 instances and afk in lowbie zones on blue mobs?

The thing is - compared to other regions - the majority of the ncwest server population cant do content past the few initial instances/zones. Do you think sitting for 5 months afk killing blue mobs because there is no way to progress is engaging content? Even the most talked about PtW game recently, Diablo Immortal, allows you to complete it if you sit long enough in it. With current L2 even if you sit on it 24/7 for 25 years you will not progress.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 9:11 AM, MASSGRAVE said:

only 40 @.@ .... with 40 you can obtain only rose :D:D:D you need almost 400