help with some questions plz

Lolerita

Hello friends hoping you have a good day. I am new and there is no way to have 2 open accounts open?
What is the fastest way to farm adena? I've been playing corridos for 3 days and I haven't been able to collect more than 100k. (of course subtracting my SS, SO and potion expenses) I am F2p with Eviserator class Any class recommendation to farm being f2p?
Finally a clan that accepts me I'm new but I play all day. (Advantages of Home Office)
Server: Chronos
Client: L2 Live

Yes its possible to have 3 account open, just log off, log in and press play.

You can not farm adena anymore, maybe with prestige subscription, but still you would need to be higher lvl and have decent gear.

Reroll to Death Knight and you will be fine :P

On 8/25/2022 at 10:16 PM, Lolerita said:
Hello friends hoping you have a good day. I am new and there is no way to have 2 open accounts open?
What is the fastest way to farm adena? I've been playing corridos for 3 days and I haven't been able to collect more than 100k. (of course subtracting my SS, SO and potion expenses) I am F2p with Eviserator class Any class recommendation to farm being f2p?
Finally a clan that accepts me I'm new but I play all day. (Advantages of Home Office)

Yes try Death Knight and the other 2 accounts for buffs- iss , but farming 🚜  adena you need to have big lvl and good gear, so just try to enjoy the game , the only way to make adena as a new player is to spend $

On 8/25/2022 at 3:16 PM, Lolerita said:

you can spend $5 usd on nccoin and get 2 million soulshots/spiritshots from ncStore and then you won't have to worry about weight either because they're weightless and whatever adena you make you get to keep instead of buying more

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, voo said:

buy and sell w/markup...shop for deals

You must have money to buy,  he asked how to farm money, and after you have some money you can buy/sell.

You can start to make money by selling but what to sell if nothing drops in the game. 

So to start you need to buy nc coins sell ncoins, and after that you buy and sell /shop for deals, that  takes some time to learn the market, for a new player. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, Angeleyez said:

someone to know where can i buy spellbooks for lvl 40 ? for a few skills (death whisper etc)

iRojhG.jpg

If you are on Classic or Aden try asking in their forums... those skills haven't existed on Live servers for Years, the only "spellbooks" we need on Live are for Divine Inspiration Lv5 +.