Wynn Summoner buff bugged with new update

Chibiusa

Hi, i found a really annoying bug for all Wynn Summoners in the game that one is related to this point on the patch notes:

"Changed it so that the player cannot receive some of the class buffs from before awakening, while they own the awakening enchant buff."

Before the update, Wynn Summoner used to delete Drum melody from the summons and give them "Blessing of the Giants" instead, this buff was replaced with Drum Melody if is given from an Iss. 

Now Wynn Summoners cant give Blessing of the Giants to their summons if the summons have any iss enchanter buff, not just Drum melody, even considering this skill is an Awakening skill and not a 2nd or 3rd job buff like Profecy, Chant of Victory, Acumen, Haste and others. Now doesn't matter what iss enchanter buff have the summons, it won't land on them.

I hope this get fix soon as posisble cuz we can't even use this buff skill at Olympiad cuz the npc give Iss enchanter buffs, its so pointless.

Wow, i hadnt noticed yet... 

So overall, my archer/wynn char is most nerfed right now... sweet...

Thx ncsoft for doing this, i will have my own opinion and say, making this game garbage is a reflection of you not me...

Glad you guys spent your time translating patch notes, and obviously lying about checking them out in game.. which is proof you didnt even try to get patch notes right with what is in the game... considering all the typos and mistakes that are common place and being reported already...

So back to this topic,

In all the time you spent testing the game build that was sent to you... either are bad at your jobs, or have no idea what to look for?

Nerfd archers and wynns...what to do now, pay more and reroll? Wonder if these chars were targeted just for that.

After stewing for this, and not even that long... with the CM's giving the excuses about business models...

It's a fair look at what exactly that is... 

Current Business model, 

Slowly make 1 char OP, not even with top gears, so people spend money to reroll to that char, they spend money... then make it nearly unplayable..so they feel like only option is to reroll and spend more money on a new char..

Feohs are next, they will get nerfed at some point when ncsoft feels like they milked all they can out of it..

It didnt come to your mind that this is Iss skill manipulation and its intentional change, since you keep Drum ON YOUR character? and then you buff Blessing of the Giants to your summons.You're not supposed to have Drum on the character and Blessing of the Giants on the summons.Working as intended.

17 hours ago, mixa said:

It didnt come to your mind that this is Iss skill manipulation and its intentional change, since you keep Drum ON YOUR character? and then you buff Blessing of the Giants to your summons.You're not supposed to have Drum on the character and Blessing of the Giants on the summons.Working as intended.

Let me try to explain a bit more clear:

I'm completly unbuffed, then i invoke a summon which is also completly unbuffed, then i use Blessing of Giants to give the buff to the summon, it land, then... other char use ANY iss enchanter buff in me or in my summon, any doesn't matter if its Drum melody, Pipe, a Sonata or an Harmony, any of them will remove the Blessing of Giants from my summon, and if i use it again it won't land. I understand this is how they gonna deal with the pre awakening buffs like Chant of Victory, Acumen, Haste, Prophecies and Spirit of Shillen, but this is not an old skill, its an Awakening skill, and its being treated like an 2nd/3rd job buff.

Archived