Here's a list of items we need to enjoy the mid-end game

Anthy

Hello @Hermes and @Wissp

Here's a list of things I think we, as players, need in the market to really enjoy some of the content of the game. I doesn't take much to be able to make this happen, hmmm just do it! 

• Some of the Red Libra service should be available in game permanently, come on, we're in 2022... We should be able to switch classes, weapons, artifacts, etc when we feel playing a new role...  
  • Forgotten Spellbooks (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Artifact Crystals (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Cloak promo (we need a real promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Greater Gems and Gem Energy! (a real promo with cheap prices not like the previous one that was a failure)
  • Splendor Fragments (tons and tons of them) to craft/upgrade Wings Of Splendor.
  • Bottle of a God's Soul (same here we need tons of them) to craft/upgrade God jewels such as necklaces, rings and earrings.
  • Dragon Claws (again a lot of them) craft/upgrade our Dragon Weapons to stg2 and stg 3!
  • Dragon Weapon Augment Stones (by now we should be able to craft them or get a lot of them from events)
  • Blessed Circlet Enchant scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Blessed Dragon Shirt scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)

Your team did a few good stuff in the past with the massive drop of Shilen's Soul Crystals Lv9, Dragon jewels (ring,earring and necklace) but that's not enough. From a PvE standpoint, we're trying to keep up with the changes you made to mobs damage but right we're being crushed!

As you can see, the list of things we need in the market is quite long, and I think I forget a few things here. You need to take a closer look to what people need to keep up with the changes in the game and give us a chance to enjoy the actual game.

I'm just repeating what the community already said in a lot of different post but thank you for reading!

• Thanks 1

Apart from the "items we need to enjoy mid-end game", here's what else is missing from the game:

Quests (solo/party)

and... FUN! 

Right now we see 98% of the servers running around doing PvE, no pvp, no sieges, no content, no fun. Just our character attacking mobs 24/7 and we need months to get 1 lvl. bruh.

• Like 4

• L2 Team
On 9/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, CoL said:

Hello @Hermes and @Wissp

Here's a list of things I think we, as players, need in the market to really enjoy some of the content of the game. I doesn't take much to be able to make this happen, hmmm just do it! 

• Some of the Red Libra service should be available in game permanently, come on, we're in 2022... We should be able to switch classes, weapons, artifacts, etc when we feel playing a new role...  
  • Forgotten Spellbooks (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Artifact Crystals (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Cloak promo (we need a real promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Greater Gems and Gem Energy! (a real promo with cheap prices not like the previous one that was a failure)
  • Splendor Fragments (tons and tons of them) to craft/upgrade Wings Of Splendor.
  • Bottle of a God's Soul (same here we need tons of them) to craft/upgrade God jewels such as necklaces, rings and earrings.
  • Dragon Claws (again a lot of them) craft/upgrade our Dragon Weapons to stg2 and stg 3!
  • Dragon Weapon Augment Stones (by now we should be able to craft them or get a lot of them from events)
  • Blessed Circlet Enchant scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Blessed Dragon Shirt scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)

Your team did a few good stuff in the past with the massive drop of Shilen's Soul Crystals Lv9, Dragon jewels (ring,earring and necklace) but that's not enough. From a PvE standpoint, we're trying to keep up with the changes you made to mobs damage but right we're being crushed!

As you can see, the list of things we need in the market is quite long, and I think I forget a few things here. You need to take a closer look to what people need to keep up with the changes in the game and give us a chance to enjoy the actual game.

I'm just repeating what the community already said in a lot of different post but thank you for reading!

We know that many players feel the availability of specific items needed to progress and remain competitive is lacking. While I can't promise any changes at this time, I can guarantee that your feedback will be communicated to the appropriate members of the L2 Team.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your assessment! 

• Forgotten Spellbooks (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Artifact Crystals (a real promo with cheap prices)
    -> Increase drop rate in Field of crisis
  • Greater Gems and Gem Energy! (a real promo with cheap prices not like the previous one that was a failure)
    ->Increase craft and compound rate for this
  • Splendor Fragments (tons and tons of them) to craft/upgrade Wings Of Splendor.
    ->Increase drop rate in Aden chest
    ->Increase the chance to get this in loot boxes
  • Dragon Weapon Augment Stones (by now we should be able to craft them or get a lot of them from events)
    -> Remove outdated necessary item in backsmith option, like KR servers did
  • Blessed Circlet Enchant scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
    ->Increase drop rate for all scrolls and Crystal of Dawn in Primeval isle
  • Dark & Bloody armor stones to the list.
    -> Add it on L2 store for 1 NCoin
  • Greater Rune Stones
    -> Increase drop rate in TOI(all floors)

Vote me for GM ;D
  • Like 2