Starting as othell

F0RG1VEN

Hi guys. I'm starting as othell (Dark elf) and I would like to know something.

- Which dyes do I have to use (for pvp)?

- Which epic jewels do you recommend me to buy?

- Dagger is better for pvp than dual dagger?

- Better SA?

Thanks!!

As far as I know for the daggers (don't take this advice like from a pro) i don't main it, but still I hear ppl talk 

- For pvp everyone goes +15 dex, without it they say it's impossible to pvp descently 

- For dagger, the QA soul ring is really effective, and I see daggers as the second one use either Wyrm or Tauti, you could as well go for a cheaper one like RoC, 
As for earrings, the Oly earring with pvp effect +40% stun resistance which gives you +10% cp would work fine for starter, afterword you could easily upgrade. The istina and octavis jewels are worthless atm, therefore you should get the Antharas or Valakas for the others, since the prices have dropped marginally hence the new update and the added new jewels. You could as well just go for a frintezza for the cdr -10% reduction, which should help you build up your cdr on dagger, which is pretty important. 

- Yes, when people see me pvp'ing with dual daggers they call me ret4rded so I guess one dagger is better for pvp :) 

- You should go for at least one SA with P. Skill Critical Damage and the other one as you would like, which you prefer as the 2nd and the stats you miss the most, mostly it would be plain P. Critical Dmg, or P. Critical Damage + P. Critical Rate. 

- As for armor, you could easily just use TW +6 to +10 until you can get bloody, since it's enough, I can confirm that since I have +6 TW on my 99 dagger and it works just fine, aslong as you have good damage you should outwin your opponents pvp-wise

Hope it helps a little bit :P 

Others are free to correct me, I know I can't be right on everything, but that's just how my thoughts go.

On 8/24/2018 at 5:42 AM, F0RG1VEN said:

- Better SA?

Thanks!!

Check the rest of the topics in this othell forum section and you will get your answer. But my advice is - go for  80 Dex and the rest STR.

I have 2 lv5 legendary DEX and 1 lv5 STR but you can go for antient or giant lv 5 at the beginning. The rest Str/Dex you can get from accessories. 

Single dagger for pvp.

Skill critical damage from SA and augmentation (15%) P. Critical damage from SA or augmentation. Third SA HP.

jewels.. for rings - soul queen ant/soul baium, trasken ring( gives 18% p.crit dmg. The rest you can read in the forum.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:42 PM, F0RG1VEN said:

- Better SA?

Thanks!!

Epic jewel new ring from oly + wyvern ring /weapon apocalypse solo dager with 2 sa(crit dmg+ skill crit dmg) +10 is ok until 101lvl att wind because 99% have earth element  dex setup to have 100% blow and have good dmg 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2018 at 11:42 PM, F0RG1VEN said:

Nowadays there's no reason to put DEX anymore so go full STR for either PvP or PvE.

Cheap setup is AQ Soul, Baium Soul, Frint Soul, Blessed Zaken and Regular Antharas. CoC Stun Earring for more Stun def/atk rate.

I would say Dual Dagger for either PvP and PvE. Single dagger has *slightly* faster animation on skills, but a bit less damage.

- Better SA?

Fire and Death.

Thanks!!

Archived