DW Weapons and Red Liberia

CL4PTP

22 hours ago, CL4PTP said:

NC needs to allow us to exchange Dragon Weapons in Red Lebria for another type.  This NEEDS to be added....

Why? DW1 are easy enough to get these days and if you have a DW above 1 you should have really thought about the class before you upgraded.

Its not needed in the game this option as variety of DW weapons will drop, every DW weapon in game will be only Bow or Swords for DK's.. useless option , just to ruin economy even more , DW dagers/dual dagers/dual swords will disappear from a game within a minute just to be exchanged to a bow or sword by end game players who will buy cheap DW's..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stage 2/3 dw's and full cursed weps should be changeable during libra.

to not allow this is just dumb.  any business that limits/penalizes their high spenders is asking to have a failed product with a dwindling income.

I'm no longer allowed to participate in red libra class swap bc I was dumb enough to spend alot more on an event and get stage 2.  brilliant logic ncsoft.

news flash, this will just drive someone like me to quit.  why should i invest more if this is how we are thanked?

for all i care you can sell a ticket in the ncsoft for 100 usd to swap one. i dont care how you do it, but you should be doing it.

stage 1's can remain locked, there are lots of them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

I'm no longer allowed to participate in red libra class swap bc I was dumb enough to spend alot more on an event and get stage 2.  brilliant logic ncsoft.

Well I haven't used libra for 4years apart from taking elysium buff and 7day talismans, not sure if there is a reason to be sad about it, if you really wanted to change class you would and weapon wouldn't be an issue.. you can always trade/sell and etc, obviously you have cheap DW dager which you want to trade at libra to sword or bow to increase value of item I presume?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well I haven't used libra for 4years apart from taking elysium buff and 7day talismans, not sure if there is a reason to be sad about it, if you really wanted to change class you would and weapon wouldn't be an issue.. you can always trade/sell and etc, obviously you have cheap DW dager which you want to trade at libra to sword or bow to increase value of item I presume?

no, i want to take my stage 2 weapon which has a value of over 5 trillion adena, and swap it to a type that will work with a new class i make my main.  i made this weapon 100% from scratch on an event, why should i be denied the same account service during an event for everyone?

telling me to trade/sell/buy 5t+ weapon when no claws exist for 10 months when 99.9% of people can swap their wep at an npc during the event is just daft.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

no, i want to take my stage 2 weapon which has a value of over 5 trillion adena, and swap it to a type that will work with a new class i make my main.  i made this weapon 100% from scratch on an event, why should i be denied the same account service during an event for everyone?

telling me to trade/sell/buy 5t+ weapon when no claws exist for 10 months when 99.9% of people can swap their wep at an npc during the event is just daft.

"mimimi My class is trash and now I want NC to help me with the shit I did. mimimi"

It's only your problem. Make your new weapon and stop cry for make something that will affect the whole economy just because nobody wants a dual dagger.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tanorMagician said:

"mimimi My class is trash and now I want NC to help me with the shit I did. mimimi"

It's only your problem. Make your new weapon and stop cry for make something that will affect the whole economy just because nobody wants a dual dagger.

It's not only my problem if paying customers quit. It'll be your problem too.

Your posts reeks of jealousy bc you don't have the gear people with stage 2 have. So u want them to be screwed out of money to continue playing for the same service that everyone else gets for free? 

LOL... 😜 

I'll just quit, it's fine for me. 

3 hours ago, VictorR said:

@iHyperlite this time I will not agree with you

the red pound is not intended for players in the final stage

it's for new players who just play a toon and got their first decision wrong

I'm sorry you don't like your class, but IMHO you have the best class. Otherwise, it's the best class I've ever played at L2.

The problem is that he lacks good AoE skills, that's true.

and that this game or you are aoe or you don't advance that's why there are too many yuls and feohs

Dagger is amazing low/mid gear. Fast forward to end game gear, and u are left wondering why your class is only capable of half to 75% max of what every other dd toon and dk does with same gear.

Play style is fun, but Korea forgot about the class, and I'm stuck.

Yet again, a service meant for all players in a free event is prevented to be used by high paying customerst. Its ass backwards m8.

Just because you enjoy dagger, doesn't mean I should be forced to carry on after 6+ years just bc I spent some RL cash to support this game.

Edit: side note, if Ncwest and Korea actually took any of the advice that we have been saying about the market for the last 2-3 years, then I could remake a new weapon fine. Claws haven't been in a promo for over 10 months.

Failed leadership = failed product

• Haha 1

As I would normally agree that Red Libra shouldn't be used for people in end game mode its still a personal choice that everyone should be allowed to make.

I hate people use my class to level up and change to less populated class to get bonuses or hero now that reeks of exploit but eh its the game.  I am very close to 117 and still only 84 in my class lol   No other class is so heavily populated

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

It's not only my problem if paying customers quit. It'll be your problem too.

Your posts reeks of jealousy bc you don't have the gear people with stage 2 have. So u want them to be screwed out of money to continue playing for the same service that everyone else gets for free? 

LOL... 😜 

I'll just quit, it's fine for me. 

Dagger is amazing low/mid gear. Fast forward to end game gear, and u are left wondering why your class is only capable of half to 75% max of what every other dd toon and dk does with same gear.

Play style is fun, but Korea forgot about the class, and I'm stuck.

Yet again, a service meant for all players in a free event is prevented to be used by high paying customerst. Its ass backwards m8.

Just because you enjoy dagger, doesn't mean I should be forced to carry on after 6+ years just bc I spent some RL cash to support this game.

Edit: side note, if Ncwest and Korea actually took any of the advice that we have been saying about the market for the last 2-3 years, then I could remake a new weapon fine. Claws haven't been in a promo for over 10 months.

Failed leadership = failed product

you are crying for a dw while regular players cant even farm a regular +12 bloody weapon in game without an event or spending real life $

no1 is forcing you to carry on with a class just because you made the bad decision of spending real money on fake items, it was your choice

p.s. if they didnt listen to you 2-3 years ago, they wont listen to you now...just like they didnt listen 5-10 years ago....its okay new guy, you will learn some day

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Well that was your decision to buy claws and make stage 2,

if i will buy Audi and after 2 years I wont like it because BMW have better specs can I take my Audi back to Audi Salon and ask for BMW ?

In my opinion Red Libra should be never been introduced as it just broke variety in game..

2 hours ago, Seshorama said:

you are crying for a dw while regular players cant even farm a regular +12 bloody weapon in game without an event or spending real life $

i am not crying for a dw, i am stating my discontent with a product/service i pay for

i am the 1st person who goes to bat stating all prices need to be reduced, gear is insanely hard for anyone to get, and the game is basically broken from an advancement state. I don't see how this is even relative to the discussion of swapping a dw to a different type during an event that is focused on letting players change their classes.

no1 is forcing you to carry on with a class just because you made the bad decision of spending real money on fake items, it was your choice

literally ncsoft is forcing me to play dagger or quit.  not sure how this isnt obtained from my posts here.

p.s. if they didnt listen to you 2-3 years ago, they wont listen to you now...just like they didnt listen 5-10 years ago....its okay new guy, you will learn some day

...new guy?  ok buddy...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well that was your decision to buy claws and make stage 2,

if i will buy Audi and after 2 years I wont like it because BMW have better specs can I take my Audi back to Audi Salon and ask for BMW ?

In my opinion Red Libra should be never been introduced as it just broke variety in game..

if Audi allowed all other people who bought a lesser audi model trade them in for a completely new model, but said you couldnt, im sure u would be all cool with that.

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

if Audi allowed all other people who bought a lesser audi model trade them in for a completely new model, but said you couldnt, im sure u would be all cool with that.

6 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

but its in the game as a feature during the event, so how is this opinion related to me not being able to swap a dw?

just because u hate libra doesnt really relate/apply to a broken mechanic in the libra event and how it should be changed or modified.

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

but its in the game as a feature during the event, so how is this opinion related to me not being able to swap a dw?

just because u hate libra doesnt really relate to a broken mechanic in the libra event.

I haven't said that I hate Libra I said it never had to be introduced and I never used it as it broke variety in game , everyone running with same x4 classes..  

And I understand what you are saying that peeps can swap r110 +12 for last pennies to another r110 +12 an you cant trade your DW, well that's completely different things also.

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

I haven't said that I hate Libra I said it never had to be introduced and I never used it as it broke variety in game , everyone running with same x4 classes..  

And I understand what you are saying that peeps can swap r110 +12 for last pennies to another r110 +12 an you cant trade your DW, well that's completely different things also.

well, the stance by ncsoft on this currently doesnt promote keeping paying customers, so i guess u all will be glad when us spenders log out and stop spending :)

9 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

well, the stance by ncsoft on this currently doesnt promote keeping paying customers, so i guess u all will be glad when us spenders log out and stop spending :)

I dont mind if you will spend or not I dont really care ,myself I probably bought a house for Juji...  , basically what I meant ,

You knew Lineage 2 for awhile and probably your char for God knows how long , I was playing in Lionna as Archmage and I was always a mage , in C4 my char was one of the best for pvp/pve , obviously after c5 it became a crap ,

I didint cry that I will leave if they wont update sorcerios , its been nearly 14 years when finally they updated that class since C4 and archmage is finally playable, I made my choice when I created char and I stick to it.

Long story short , I had to wait 20 years for my class to be playable again?

4 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

I dont mind if you will spend or not , basically what I meant ,

You knew Lineage 2 for awhile and probably your char for God knows how long , I was playing in Lionna as Archmage and I was always a mage , in C4 my char was one of the best for pvp/pve , obviously after c5 it became a crap ,

I didint cry that I will leave if they wont update sorcerios , its been nearly 14 years when finally they updated that class since C4 and archmage is finally playable, I made my choice when I created char and I stick to it.

Long story short , I had to wait 20 years for my class to be playable again?

+1 I also created my Archmage on Lionna. That was 17 years ago. I've stuck to it and will never change my class.

• Like 2

Then I'm a payer and I demand that ncsof do this. And seriously? Just because I'm paying, I think I have the right to make ncsoft do what I want? You spend because you want to spend because you want. Play the game and that's it.

• Like 1