Live Server Maintenance: October 19, 2022

Wissp

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

We are checking on the consumable expiration issue. I will update you all once I have more information.

Regards,

Hermes

you guys did this during the watermelon event too and i was never reimbursed for over 100 emperor cocktails, not to mention all the freya scrolls and boosts

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing the issues from the update with us. I have an update regarding the expiring consumables, and all the information can be found here.

As for the perceived reduction in EXP, this change was intended and listed in the patch notes. However, please know there is no real change to how things were before. The only difference is that the total EXP values were adjusted to 1/10,000. So if you used to obtain 100,000,000 EXP in a given zone, you are now getting 10,000 EXP. Again, please note that everything was adjusted to this new rate, so in reality, there is no difference in progression.

I hope I could clarify some of the topics.

Regards,
Hermes

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing the issues from the update with us. I have an update regarding the expiring consumables, and all the information can be found here.

As for the perceived reduction in EXP, this change was intended and listed in the patch notes. However, please know there is no real change to how things were before. The only difference is that the total EXP values were adjusted to 1/10,000. So if you used to obtain 100,000,000 EXP in a given zone, you are now getting 10,000 EXP. Again, please note that everything was adjusted to this new rate, so in reality, there is no difference in progression.

Regards,
Hermes

that link just shows us the patch notes...doesnt say anything about why you guys keep deleting our consumables

also, why can we not "scroll of escape" or party return out of timed zones? thats such an unnecessary pain in the ass

you didnt clarify anything, try harder kid

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Hermes

and what about the cloak? @Hermes @Wissp