Narcissu's Secret shop Narcissus

xZitax

Hi all today in naia this event finished in  2 minutes, I gues it is because with the auto join event  ( instead of  joing it by clicking),  each  rich ppl can login more boxes shopping in them a lot  of  "adventures lucky scroll event " items and let them burning faster the rewards.

So if it is your plan dear ncsoft continue like this, if it is not try to change it.

Regards 

the problem is sandbox who let in illegal way ppl login more than 3 accounts and the few richer player who share tons of money in tons of boxes get the rewards while legit players can't join in regual way this event because of them. 

Well, I have 3 chars on, and dont use that smart 3person shizes and I couldnt get one click on ANY char. 

This event have a hour to start, ok. But instead of the 3 top go out and puff!!!, should stay for 30 mins at least, or till all the things go out.

this is getting stupid,waiting 12 hours for event thats lasts 10 secs,seams 3rd party programm users picked up the exploit and go all out on event,like 60 toons per user maybe or something 
please do something for this cause its getting annoying..make it harder to get those top 3 rewards,or give them but dont close the event until smaller rewards are given too,cuz it doesnt matter people pay  for it its not like they getting it for free,and also most of the times right before the 3rd reward is gone most of the smaller ones are gone too so that was fine until 2 last days that 3rd party users are on fire ,so just dont close the event once all 3 are gone,and make it 10 min insted of 1 hour,it is more decent at least

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, karamitros said:

this is getting stupid,waiting 12 hours for event thats lasts 10 secs,seams 3rd party programm users picked up the exploit and go all out on event,like 60 toons per user maybe or something 
please do something for this cause its getting annoying..make it harder to get those top 3 rewards,or give them but dont close the event until smaller rewards are given too,cuz it doesnt matter people pay  for it its not like they getting it for free,and also most of the times right before the 3rd reward is gone most of the smaller ones are gone too so that was fine until 2 last days that 3rd party users are on fire ,so just dont close the event once all 3 are gone,and make it 10 min insted of 1 hour,it is more decent at least

EXACTLY

• Like 1

NC West, you need to find some balance here.

Last time, the main reward was never taken (Naia) because you could not buy scrolls and you could only get them from a few clan quests and now you can buy scrolls and the event is closed in literally seconds. Both scenarios are bad.

You should not let people buy scrolls ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ because this only gives an advantage to the rich part of the server who are already at an advantage and they are hoarding the needed items the rest of the server population need and they make the prices artificially high.

You should make the scrolls farmable via clan quests, but increase the amount that you get, for example event quest for every 1k mobs killed or sth, but make it only for clans lvl 6 or higher. This way you reward people for their activity. I know rich people who log 60 accounts would still get more, but it would be more problematic for them. Now they just buy scrolls and they are ready to go.

1 minute ago, Helv said:

NC West, you need to find some balance here.

Last time, the main reward was never taken (Naia) because you could not buy scrolls and you could only get them from a few clan quests and now you can buy scrolls and the event is closed in literally seconds. Both scenarios are bad.

You should not let people buy scrolls ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ because this only gives an advantage to the rich part of the server who are already at an advantage and they are hoarding the needed items the rest of the server population need and they make the prices artificially high.

You should make the scrolls farmable via clan quests, but increase the amount that you get, for example event quest for every 1k mobs killed or sth, but make it only for clans lvl 6 or higher. This way you reward people for their activity. I know rich people who log 60 accounts would still get more, but it would be more problematic for them. Now they just buy scrolls and they are ready to go.

To be honest I think its a pure random, as a day ago event stayed for 20+ min , now its few second , even tho in the morning events are longer as less people are clicking than evening one , 

But I agree chances should be open only after 20/40% of other rewards are given 

4 minutes ago, Helv said:

You should make the scrolls farmable via clan quests, but increase the amount that you get, for example event quest for every 1k mobs killed or sth, but make it only for clans lvl 6 or higher.  

That is not fair too. The 1k mobs gives 2. Could give 6. But ther are ppl, like me, on clans lvl 4....

And instead of 12 hours of waiting, make it each 8 or 6 hours.

We have 2 tipes of opening/closing turns: like Oriana (that you even move the icon away and then ends up same place 30 mins/1 hour after.....) or the 12h that end at 12 secs.....

sucks

On 10/29/2022 at 1:38 AM, Islanmir said:

That is not fair too. The 1k mobs gives 2. Could give 6. But ther are ppl, like me, on clans lvl 4....

It's just so that people who can log 60 accounts at the same time can't easily find a spot in clans for all their boxes to participate. If there's a better way to exclude them I'm all for it.

On 11/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, SafeStash said:

you dont need anything special to log more accounts.

just log in 3 accounts in one server A, then log the 4rth on a different server B, log out, and log in the server A.

Been working like a charm and nothing illegal.

when u login the 4th client a message appear that u can't login more than 3 accounts i just logged 2 clients in naia, 1 in chronos and i was opening the 4th in chronos when a message told me that i can't open more than 3 clients in the same pc

3 hours ago, SafeStash said:

you simply didn't follow what i said.

There is some "reason" why they implemented a 3-client limit... but you believe by following your instructions, you can "LEGALLY" open more than 3 clients. Your Instructions are circumventing the limitation... it is a glitch, YOU ARE EXPLOITING A BUG. If you really think what you are doing is Allowed, submit a Support Ticket telling them precicely what you do to get 4+ clients on one PC... and if they don't Ban you, post what they said here.