Primavel Brooch Augument Stone

DarkSwith

when drop augument stones box in PI  the description of box says gives (brooch augument stone - Rare)  , but when we open the box comes the normals one thats is useless for us and this is not right  u guys need fix that. i know some will come and says "man,what u see mean they are rare for give to us" , but its not , i have many of this crap in my bag and cant use for nothing. i am sure the box really gives the (rare brooch stone ones) like the chest  says and just when open gives the wrong one....

Fix that @Wissp

6 hours ago, DarkSwith said:

when drop augument stones box in PI  the description of box says gives (brooch augument stone - Rare)  , but when we open the box comes the normals one thats is useless for us and this is not right  u guys need fix that. i know some will come and says "man,what u see mean they are rare for give to us" , but its not , i have many of this crap in my bag and cant use for nothing. i am sure the box really gives the (rare brooch stone ones) like the chest  says and just when open gives the wrong one....

Fix that @Wissp

Its been forever like this with these brooch stones..  its says lv4 or higher , but when you try to augment higher than lv4 it wont let you do so , 

Its an old brooch stone which is not used anymore as these brooch have been removed and replaced to a new ones which we have now...

I've sent ticket to support 6months ago on previous event they replied to make me look stupid that I'm using stone on wrong brooch but unfortunately old broochs dont exist anymore.. and after they admitted than there was a mistake and

they fixed the issue with incorrect stones after maintenance , @Hermes @Wissp please see below. 

• GM Crown
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

Regarding your inquiry, only the required Brooch Augment Stone can be exchanged for a Brooch Augment Stone(Rare-type).

Meaning, the Stone that you have in your character's inventory is not the needed or required Brooch Augment Stone to exchange it for a Brooch Augment Stone(Rare-type)

I hope this clarifies your inquiry. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards,

GM Crown
    NCSOFT Support Team

•  
    Sh4x

Thank you for your response.
    Sadly your reply makes it unclear, are the brooch stones are incorrect so they cant find the brooch or description is wrong?

I have just seen that incorrect brooch augment stones were given from reward and those will get replaced?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24599-live-server-maintenance-april-27-2022/

* Fixed an issue where the incorrect version of the Brooch Augment Stone was given to users during the 18th-anniversary event. All incorrect items will be replaced during the maintenance.

•  
    Sh4x

As brooch stone itself states "lv4 or higher", but lv5 is higher than level lv4 and stone doesn't seem to work?
    Please see item description in previous email.

Thank you for your response.
    Sadly your reply makes it unclear, are the brooch stones are incorrect so they cant find the brooch or description is wrong?

I have just seen that incorrect brooch augment stones were given from reward and those will get replaced?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24599-live-server-maintenance-april-27-2022/

* Fixed an issue where the incorrect version of the Brooch Augment Stone was given to users during the 18th-anniversary event. All incorrect items will be replaced during the maintenance.

• cc6ed88cc584ec17a7eb2c3a3f99f322?default
    GM Kyte
    Hello,

We appreciate your time and effort to investigate on this issue. As stated on our Official Forum, this issue had been resolved during the maintenance. If the issue still persist, you may get back to us with a screenshot of the error you are receiving.

Please let us know if you have further question.

Regards,

GM Kyte
    NCSOFT Support Team

17 hours ago, DarkSwith said:

Fix that @Wissp

It doesn't say rare anywhere...

box.jpg

21 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

If its haven't been fixed within 3 weeks from time they put them in the boxes probably they never fix them, 

Just delete them stones as old broochs have been removed 3-4 years ago.

Now that sht doesnt want pi for a rare, instead of buying 5 regulars instead buy 1 rare its cheaper

18 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Seems like getting a  brooch augment stone is more rare than CoDs these days.

Brooch and Circlet stones are the rarest of all. Although I've gotten from both of these, it's rather rare and it happened on the first few days after the update.

Been doing Jamoa for 3hrs everyday, but indeed CoD drop way more, along with seed bracelet enchants, than getting brooch or circlet stone from the boxes.

• Like 1