Legendary Scroll high-grade, probability and more.

ZorbaTheGreek

If that is true:  https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14047-high-grade-legendary-scroll-where-ist/

Seems the GMs think their clients are stupid enough to calculate the combined probability of 15 x 5%.

Why should we need to exchange 15 scrolls (5% each) for one of 50%, when 15 x 5% is about 52.67% .. And of course, there is a chance to unlock on 14th try, on 13th try, etc..

It's smells like a fraud or at least malicious / intentional  misrepresentation / mislead.

GMs: pls make Your calculation more accurate, or better: make this High-grade scroll 100% ..

It's ridiculous to sell 50% scroll for unlocking ON CHANCE for 100+ USD, which can fail 5 times each after another.

And Why players cannot see the option in the Dimensional merchant multi-sell menu, until they have 15 scrolls in the inventory?

Are You expecting from Your clients to be diviners? Or You just prefer to keep us in the dark ?

5% 15 time = 75% not 52,67 idk how u calculated that number.

1/20 chance, means that in average u should make 1 success out of 20 try,   if u have 15 try then its 75% chance.

The high scroll has always been a scam. better is to click the 5% multipletime, u either get lucky and do it 1st try or never, big gamble here, gl    1200 ncoin a try, 15$ 

NcScam.  Knowing a scroll was sold 50 hero coin without limit before. its getting worse and worse.  

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

1/20 chance, means that in average u should make 1 success out of 20 try,   if u have 15 try then its 75% chance.

The high scroll has always been a scam. better is to click the 5% multipletime, u either get lucky and do it 1st try or never, big gamble here, gl    1200 ncoin a try, 15$ 

NcScam.  Knowing a scroll was sold 50 hero coin without limit before. its getting worse and worse.  

Nice logic, man, You should change the profession to mathematician :) 1/20  chance with 300 tries = 150%, right? :)) hahaha :))

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Lol Ando.. 75% chance ^^ 

5% is for individual click , 

It wont add up like 5+5+5+5 each click its constantly will be 5% on every click  , so you need to calculate probability not a chance in this case :)   

3 hours ago, ZorbaTheGreek said:

If that is true:  https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14047-high-grade-legendary-scroll-where-ist/

Seems the GMs think their clients are stupid enough to calculate the combined probability of 15 x 5%.

Why should we need to exchange 15 scrolls (5% each) for one of 50%, when 15 x 5% is about 52.67% .. And of course, there is a chance to unlock on 14th try, on 13th try, etc..

It's smells like a fraud or at least malicious / intentional  misrepresentation / mislead.

GMs: pls make Your calculation more accurate, or better: make this High-grade scroll 100% ..

It's ridiculous to sell 50% scroll for unlocking ON CHANCE for 100+ USD, which can fail 5 times each after another.

And Why players cannot see the option in the Dimensional merchant multi-sell menu, until they have 15 scrolls in the inventory?

Are You expecting from Your clients to be diviners? Or You just prefer to keep us in the dark ?

I remember Juji gave once "High-Grade Legendary scrolls"  as "50 hero coin" purchasable thing  once per account,

I think after they forgot to change back to regular legendary scrolls (no limit I mean)

Made two cloaks at that time , now I regret that I sold them both as now I'm stuck with +10 and cant go up unfortunately :) 

P.S. there is cheaper option to buy another in game ,

rather than buying it from NcStore and try your luck with "legendary plus enchants" :)

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Untitled1.jpg

Just in case :) 

@Hermes @Wisspjust don’t make fun of us…

that 5% chance rate for legendary cloak absurd,we are expecting a better customer service from you guys,i have 3 cloaks +10 and i can’t do anything because you introduced this low chance,i already consumed over 20 legendary scroll and still nothing

5 hours ago, ZorbaTheGreek said:

Its probability theory, iAndouille

No guarantee of success (exept 100%), just chance.

This 1 per account limitation is ridiculous, yes: the prev. GM just forgot to remove it after some event.  50% chance against 53 is a fraud. You supposed to have better chance after you spend 15 scrolls, not worst, obviously!

50 against 75 not 53 for fuk sake everyone sucks at math here or what

7 hours ago, iAndouille said:

50 against 75 not 53 for fuk sake everyone sucks at math here or what

Ando , NCsoft makes chances for items  as they have box or legendary scroll for example  and they put chance 5%,

then we try we to get something its a probability its two different things :) 

Please see below :) 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25773-legendary-scroll-high-grade-probability-and-more/?do=findComment&comment=178718

5 hours ago, socketka said:

only you suck here. you should study more.

Well I have posted an image with with probability to get a success with 5% out of 15 attempt but seems he is not taking it :) 

So after i wasted 2 legendary high-grade scroll still no legendary cloak,i want an explination for this scam,its not 50% not in a milion years,remove the purchase limit of legendary scrolls that can be bought with hero coins or increase the chance of getting a legendary scroll @Hermes @Wissp STOP IGNORING,we all can see when youve been in the forum last time...

There is a rumor that after each cloak event, some players quit the game 🤣
When will people stop spending when they are about to bring out a new cloak on the system...

I made my duty, not much left on my accounts, and the magic day will arrive and I'll have again Exalted toons and that's the day I quit the game.
Until then, enjoy nothing, get nothing, not encouraging anyone to continue this game, which has been a mess in the 3 years I was around.

This year, gave me the last kick in the nuts.

On 11/22/2022 at 4:19 AM, extase1987 said:

There is a rumor that after each cloak event, some players quit the game 🤣
When will people stop spending when they are about to bring out a new cloak on the system...

I made my duty, not much left on my accounts, and the magic day will arrive and I'll have again Exalted toons and that's the day I quit the game.
Until then, enjoy nothing, get nothing, not encouraging anyone to continue this game, which has been a mess in the 3 years I was around.

This year, gave me the last kick in the nuts.

I don't think the GMs carry about that  - who will leave the game:

There was a period with 200 online on Magmeld.

And guess what NCSOFT did during this period? Instead of the obvious - to merge servers, they did the opposite - they started another, new server - Zaken :)) Obviously botters to be able to farm 1 more (clen) server (adena from raids, items, etc..). And after an year (when the botters accumulated enough adena for the next 3-4 years - to be able to feed mmook and similar sites), they merged these 3 servers in Naia.

So this logic of Yours is obviously correct, but simply not working. There is another logic behind the ncsoft actions, and unfortunately, there is no transparency.

About the hidden multisel menus, gambling and fraud last years: i think the government' services should ask not we. We can just mention.