My L2 Wishlist for 2023

- remove the level penalty, or at least make it 7 or 10 levels instead of the 5 we have currently. Now that endgame players are 120-122, its impossible for new or casual players to join their parties anymore. This penalty is outdated and should be changed, it serves no purpose beside making it harder for lower players to enjoy the game.

- start communicating with your players. The lack of communication is jawdropping. Example the Ultimatepocalypse. Mistakes can happen. But be transparent and show care.

- Remove the 14 ppl. clan-war requirement. Nobody plays in 14+ ppl clans anymore so everyone can happily PK around without any consequences. Let us declare war on EACH Clan no matter what level/how many players.

- fix PK system w/unlimited purchase/use of PK scrolls. It is a bug anyway. It renders all the effort the last update made in view of PKers completely pointless.

- our servers are already half empty, more and more old players quit every week. IMPROVE. In every aspect. You guys are ruining L2 in record time.

- install a fact-checker bot in worldshout, so fairytale masters as Marcellus get autocorrected and I dont have to waste my shouts on that anymore.

• Like 1

From a perspective of a regular player:

- Make gear more available to an average player, there's no point in leveling up if you don't have gear. The price of many items goes in hundreds of billions of adena which is not realisting for a regular player. The price is a result of the item's scarcity.

- Make items such as Greater Rune Stone more available, 30 bil adena (naia) for a stone to learn a skill is ridiculous (it was 1 bil over a year ago), but if only very few can get them, the price gets controlled by them. I'll soon hit lvl 112 and still haven't gotten a chance to learn a lvl 110 skill because of that stupid stone - I farm around 6 bil a month, so it would be 5 months of farm without getting anything in addition and there is sooo much that I need.

51 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

6b a month is weird,  thats 200m daily,  even afk people in beleth circle do more tbh

How? Teach me please :) I'm serious, how can you farm 200kk at Beleth? EVen if you one shoot mobs...

I farm alligator's, have not a bad DPS at the moment with event jewels, I kill a mob with 1-2, max 3 hits, overnight I farm around 30kk adena if I don't AOE + mats which I use to craft tomes. I get around 50kk a day from IoS. Other stuff I get from dailies if lucky and I sell (top-grade weapon augment stone from box about once a month etc). I crystalize all R99 from Aden boxes so when I craft shots I pay only for soul stones.

What am I missing here?