-1 Error on Launcher

Acsa

Hi,

I am having a nonstop issue with the launcher giving a -1 error for 4-5 times in a row when I press start game, issue hurts more when my ip resets and i need to add code, I litterly have to wait for 4-5 emails in order to eventually login after a 10-15 min of cursing ^^.

Anyone has any solution to this issue? @Hermes would gladly appreciate if you have any workaround to this. 

So the behavior when the ip resets: code requested -> go email get code -> add code -> error -1, repeate code requested -> go email get code -> add code -> error -1, repeate etc 

@WispRandomly i have same issue. Lanuncher have problem accept my pasword, i must repeat is 4-8x to login. 2nd issue i carshing loging 2nd or 3th window or loading stop after succesful pasword acceptance. I must drop 1st window on bar and after login is possible. Fix please!!!!

I get this error sometimes especially after I DC and I click the "start game" button and I found you simply have to open task manager and close the game from there.

Then just start from the beginning by signing into game.

No you shouldn't have to do this but it's an easy solution and doesn't take long.