Valentines event 2023 versus 2022 - why ?

Draecke

If you got the luck please make more and sell to people without luck

Some made it for 30b some for 300b, the faster you sell, the more adena you make

i got burned at 1000tries for lvl5 doll  and stop :D

Some might think to hold out for better price in future..i think that is the wrong play.. 

l learn it the hard way, was hoarding shilen lvl9 , price keep going down..

the people that can afford  items above 100b+ already made it themselves, unless they ain't got no luck like me 😛

Make more of them.... sell to players like me , reasonably price please

5 hours ago, ikanair said:

If you got the luck please make more and sell to people without luck

Some made it for 30b some for 300b, the faster you sell, the more adena you make

i got burned at 1000tries for lvl5 doll  and stop :D

Some might think to hold out for better price in future..i think that is the wrong play.. 

l learn it the hard way, was hoarding shilen lvl9 , price keep going down..

the people that can afford  items above 100b+ already made it themselves, unless they ain't got no luck like me 😛

Make more of them.... sell to players like me , reasonably price please

I bought one top red cat, on Chronos, for 250 bi. So players that have adena will enchant and price will drope. so we can buy a top like this for 250 bi or less. just wait.

On 2/9/2023 at 5:45 PM, itickmorefast said:

I bought one top red cat, on Chronos, for 250 bi. So players that have adena will enchant and price will drope. so we can buy a top like this for 250 bi or less. just wait.

I think people who can afford to make a lot of rubys/cats will hold on to them and will try to sell them for double price after event as usual :D 

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

I think people who can afford to make a lot of rubys/cats will hold on to them and will try to sell them for double price after event as usual :D 

After this adena burn event, it will be hard to find poor people that can and WILL want to spend so much adena

P.S Some toon that shall NOT be NAMED  was spreading rumour that  adena farming will be nerfed after this event 

On 2/11/2023 at 2:26 AM, ikanair said:

After this adena burn event, it will be hard to find poor people that can and WILL want to spend so much adena

P.S Some toon that shall NOT be NAMED  was spreading rumour that  adena farming will be nerfed after this event 

I think it will be nerfed as they putting adena farm artifact , so they reduce adena drop ,

they put adena artifact and with artifact i think adena drop will be same as now just without adena artifact

16 minutes ago, ikanair said:

I wonder how much Adena server wide have gone back Poof

Prices of most stuffs drop a lot, top adena farmers are jumping for joy now

Still one more week to go :D

I've spent about 2b to get 12boosts , and pretty much thats it , 

Nothing for Feoh's so not interested :D 

• Like 1