Dolls Rate and Price!!

DarkStar

@Hermes and @Wisspwould it be possible to increase the rates of the level 2 and 3 dolls Or reduce the compound  price ? While some people see this as a decent event. It only benefits the ones with deep pockets really. The average or new players can't afford to spend 150 mil just for 3 hours of boost. I'm not saying make it free but at least make it so that the little guy can enjoy the event a bit more.. other than having us feel left out. Also the Valentine day event is a wash because the buff don't even stack with Freya buff so what was the point of that event? 

Hi really i dont know what is happening with my toon . Really i believe its only bad luck but after 21 tries in the event with divine agathions from 9 to 10 my agathion is still 9 (wile ppl made with les 3-4 agathions) after many tries to make a box in few events back from 10 to 11 and now spending 277b from 9 to 10 for 1 only 1 doll meanwhile ppl do 10s for 30b or 40b or even 100b but 277b its fckin a lot. I will continue try but i think the end of the road is really close this time . 

9 minutes ago, BloodyPunk said:

Hi really i dont know what is happening with my toon . Really i believe its only bad luck but after 21 tries in the event with divine agathions from 9 to 10 my agathion is still 9 (wile ppl made with les 3-4 agathions) after many tries to make a box in few events back from 10 to 11 and now spending 277b from 9 to 10 for 1 only 1 doll meanwhile ppl do 10s for 30b or 40b or even 100b but 277b its fckin a lot. I will continue try but i think the end of the road is really close this time . 

if u see that u rnt lucky why u push it?

4 hours ago, fademist said:

be glad they bring that even with that click price ....jwl prices gone down ...

lets all hope that kind of free event continue and not the next one is after 10years at best :D

I think you missed a point ,

People who just started to play or f2p cant afford to spend 1.5b(because they literally don't have such of sums)  to get roses/nevits/dragon pots , he dont care about rubys as he is probably new as I understoon the whole thread was about affordable boosts:)

36 minutes ago, BloodyPunk said:

You wrong. Someone get "luc" to make +10 doll for 10, 20 or 50b - but its rare. In mid to make +10 doll its ~260-270B. So you must to see in people who spend for +10 doll 400-600 (and still its normal.)

On 2/11/2023 at 3:09 AM, Magla said:

You wrong. Someone get "luc" to make +10 doll for 10, 20 or 50b - but its rare. In mid to make +10 doll its ~260-270B. So you must to see in people who spend for +10 doll 400-600 (and still its normal.)

Its not normal 400-600 because if that's true people wouldn't sell top jewels 200b .