What are dailies for 108> ?

Jan1k

2 hours ago, Jan1k said:

hi guys could you please advice? what are dailies now except solo kama 105? i just discovered that baylor is not anymore so easy to kill with party 108-110lvl.

hi you mean Castilia 105, because Kartia still exist but different NPC.  I think you have little option. If you want XP must go on open field. But rememmber that on lvl 110 must XP in 102-105 area (with very good gear 108-112 area) or have characters that survive DMG of mobs in same/higher area as your level.  

I did not to know if Tavern, Camila (Kecereus base), or Gracia is wothy to effort.

2 hours ago, Jan1k said:

hi guys could you please advice? what are dailies now except solo kama 105? i just discovered that baylor is not anymore so easy to kill with party 108-110lvl.

is this aparty that you have 6 toons auto follow and kill with one or you have support standing there and 3 exalted DD's doing damage?

give a little bit more context.

in short @Uriel831 is right...

You need to have gear on your toons and the higher you go in areas, the more gear you want...

I have done a lot of tests and the only viable class with little to no gear is evis, the rest need quite a bit of gear.

17 minutes ago, Uriel831 said:

hi you mean Castilia 105, because Kartia still exist but different NPC.  I think you have little option. If you want XP must go on open field. But rememmber that on lvl 110 must XP in 102-105 area (with very good gear 108-112 area) or have characters that survive DMG of mobs in same/higher area as your level.  

I did not to know if Tavern, Camila (Kecereus base), or Gracia is wothy to effort.

thank you for reply.

i m exping now in phantsmal ridge basically 24/7. i have 3 toons feoh storm screamer (107 97% to 108), eva tank (106 70% to 107) and spectral iss (106 70% to 107).

feoh gear:

https://ibb.co/VDg0Sbg
https://ibb.co/8zyhx9j
https://ibb.co/z4gb32c
https://ibb.co/znBwwQV
https://ibb.co/L5R0MR6

15 minutes ago, Jan1k said:

thank you for reply.

i m exping now in phantsmal ridge basically 24/7. i have 3 toons feoh storm screamer (107 97% to 108), eva tank (106 70% to 107) and spectral iss (106 70% to 107).

feoh gear:

https://ibb.co/VDg0Sbg
https://ibb.co/8zyhx9j
https://ibb.co/z4gb32c
https://ibb.co/znBwwQV

https://ibb.co/L5R0MR6

I do not know how you get your adena, or how much can you spend but here are a few things you should do /change

+5 greater kaliels bracelet, is 7.5bil or around that and you can augument it, get another 5% matk or 5% m skill power  on top of the 3% matk you get from the bracelet.

agathion needs to change. that 30 element is not that important right now, get a 5-7% matk or m crit dmg 

get the basic PVE cirlcet for 500mil, that is +10 element attack.

maybe get the blessed exalted set for the circlet/agathion/ bracelet/sayha talisman, no need to get robe might as well get heavy and save it for collections later on

get a +12 venir that will "activate" the exalted sayha talisman ( and later on a +5 one) 2% skill cooldown and 2%m skill power.

that is all about 20bil and 1440 ncoin overall and you will see a huge increase in damage.

EDIT: oh.... do you have dualclass skills? are all the duals on your toons 105?

9 minutes ago, Connex said:

get that set (at a later time +20) for 70 element attack.. for now store it in WH... there are far more important upgrades that this.

personally, I would get a +0 rind shirt after, they are cheap now, ( isaw one for 40b), then you can augument it, get some m crit damage augument. 

which set you mean? i got the blessed exalted set for the circlet/agathion/ bracelet/sayha talisman

32 minutes ago, Jan1k said:

which set you mean? i got the blessed exalted set for the circlet/agathion/ bracelet/sayha talisman

the blessed heavy set taht you got, you can get it to +20 and get +70 element attack from Collections, but I would not do it right away!

then play that, spectral is more of a second iss slot in party, POM gives more damage. and start saving up for a +7 or better Aden cloak, the rest of your gear is fine for your level. 

by the way have you tried silent valley? it's mob groups and might be easier to handle (and better exp)

1 hour ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Go farm aligator island with pom and bd , make a macro from keyboard direct not from game , put /next target on f1 and the rest all aoe skills and you will make turbo exp ...what about your abilities points ? 

sorry but its not clear to me "with pom and bd" i have only one iss bd main and dual pom. i have only eva tank/titan dual, iss bd/hiero, feoh ss/necro

I m still struggling to set up macro for iss to assist feoh. Its doing only buff and heal tank every 15seconds.

what do you mean by "put /next target on f1 and the rest all aoe skills" 

thank you for the answer i m still learning....

1 hour ago, ABnD said:

Did anybody bring up the point to change buster to retributor?  Especially with red libra going on right now 

actually i've changed from retributer to buster because i hate the skin and also its not so different even buster has less matk around 60?! but its a bit faster.

2 hours ago, Mete said:

then play that, spectral is more of a second iss slot in party, POM gives more damage. and start saving up for a +7 or better Aden cloak, the rest of your gear is fine for your level. 

by the way have you tried silent valley? it's mob groups and might be easier to handle (and better exp)

yes i tried sv with my 3 chars but its not doable for now. i think i need full party or wait for tank to be 108.

3 hours ago, Jan1k said:

I m still struggling to set up macro for iss to assist feoh. Its doing only buff and heal tank every 15seconds.

Use BD and make this makro on your BD , if you use tank + BD +Feoh (thats pretty much my combo for small pt if i want to go above 114) 

Untitle11d.jpg

BD will run around debuff and heal  ,  drop it in skill bar (not autocombat) right click on it

Unti88tled.jpg

and ur tank will be healed and debuffs for your feoh to increase dmg ,

at 108 with your gear and bd+tank u can easily do trio in tanor/aligator island.

Also try to get greater gems (at least x3 if u can for brooch BR) if not at least sapphire and blue cats u will see huge difference in dmg ,

Untit999led.jpg

hope that helped

just adding 1 thing.. most do the mistake adding m.atk as 1st or 2nd priority.. when it comes to dmg for nuker.. its atm LAST :/

focus should be.. m.crit dmg, m.skill pwr, attribute atk.. and last m.atk..

the reason for this is.. magic dmg have very different formula.. and m.atk is square root... meaning the increase of m.atk value have so little impact on dmg output.

Heard something that it would be changed.. but as for now.. and been for a long time.. its kind of last priority for dmg output

hi @AshesOfAden i tried this on phantasmal ridge but iss is running away and die. I will try it in SV because there are groups more separated. Regarding gems they are on my must have list but they are very expensive. But this is nothing new right in this game?! Thank you

@NejJim thank you for confirmation that m.crit dmg is basically the most important for feoh. Thank you

47 minutes ago, Jan1k said:

hi @AshesOfAden i tried this on phantasmal ridge but iss is running away and die. I will try it in SV because there are groups more separated. Regarding gems they are on my must have list but they are very expensive. But this is nothing new right in this game?! Thank you

@NejJim thank you for confirmation that m.crit dmg is basically the most important for feoh. Thank you

that will not work in open field, its designed for areas like aligator island/fom/fos/fow, where mobs are split into packs...

eventually you will move out of hellbound, and go to  Aligator..

oh btw @Jan1k sell that  +21 verir.. you have about 100+bil on a single item that gives you only stats.

from what I see you do not have a rind shirt, you do not need a +5, even at +0 you get all the defensive stuff and reuse and you can augument it for m crit damage augument stones are free from Jamoa, so with 40bil ( thats the last price I saw yesterday) you can get a shirt.

Now with DT, to get a soul talisman, you need +24 venir, so those are kinda popular and will sell fast. replace it with a +12 that is required for a sayha talisman, and costs about 9-10 bil, with that adena you can get all the previous upgrades I mentioned, a shirt and try to get +7 aden cloak, with all those upgrades, you can move to aligator.

On 3/31/2023 at 7:18 AM, Jan1k said:

Yeah open field is not a best option to run this makro , thats a makro for grouped mobs like (tanor/aligator and all above 104 i guess?)

Nah its not very new thing , try to get Greater Blue Cat's and Saphire to start , after try to get other gems , 300% m atk every 15mins helps a bit , even tho somone sais m atk is not priority it is true , but any extra damage output counts so , building up little by little should help,

I'm kind of Nab also , as I dont bother spending anymore as game just become worse from time to time (waiting to move to project TL will be hard transition from L2 14+ years) , but still with basic stuff I can pretty much solo farm 2-3 lvl lower zones w/o roses and etc