Damage done/receive and level relationship to mobs question

Ekaterina_Valina

Hi, I have a question about the relationship between player account and damage done/receive from a mob.

Suppose I have a 110 account and attacking a 110 mob, if I were 111 instead and with the exact same gear as if I were 110, how much more damage would I do to the mob? What if I were 113, or 115.

5 hours ago, Ekaterina_Valina said:

Hi, I have a question about the relationship between player account and damage done/receive from a mob.

Suppose I have a 110 account and attacking a 110 mob, if I were 111 instead and with the exact same gear as if I were 110, how much more damage would I do to the mob? What if I were 113, or 115.

its not just level.... element is more important

14 hours ago, Ekaterina_Valina said:

Your account does not have anything to do with Level or damage, even Your character's Level can have an insignificant effect on your damage[find a WYNN or SEER to discuss] 2 Classes that absolutely use the same gear... Eviscerator and Grand Khavatari, with Exalted Gear the Eviscerator can currently progress so much faster... even beating some mid-geared TYRRs.

17 hours ago, Ekaterina_Valina said:

Every level you're above the mob nets you around 11% more damage. This has came up since the update prior to the latest one.

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2023 at 3:50 AM, Ekaterina_Valina said:

Hello,

Good question.

When  u are below the level of the mob ur hitting, then a damage penalty applies.  idk exactly the % it is but it exist. so everytime u lvlup and get closer to the mob lvl u win damage (i heard 15-20%)  if u hit 1milion before, then after exact same gear 1,15-1,20 milion. 

When u are by exemple 110 and mob is 110, there is no more damage penalty. so if u get 111 idk exactly if u get a damage bonus even more on top,

there is a way to Test that , by using claases that has skills that does always the same dmg upon use.

Exempme: Tyrr warrior Mega strike skill, if u hit the mob 12 547 damage,   with the exact  same buff, u'll always hit 12 547 damage, so now if u take a lvl and come back and hit the mob again with everything the exact same, u are able to calculate the % of damage u may win or not.

i hope this clarify ur question.

• Thanks 1