Forums

Elephant in the Room

Slycutter

Since no one else has really pointed it @Hermes we all know Korea is handling the weekly maintenance of server now it is almost too obvious it was change to Wed mornings in Korea our maintenance times lol.

Regardless of that https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/18-Anniversary-Events  

Its the 19th Anniversary this week of open beta.  No event for the first time in 19 years?  I mean usually its a an event bonanza for this one time a year 2 - 3 store events 3 - 4 in game events a gm event in some form also.

Is this our sunset? 

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Since no one else has really pointed it @Hermes we all know Korea is handling the weekly maintenance of server now it is almost too obvious it was change to Wed mornings in Korea our maintenance times lol.

Regardless of that https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/18-Anniversary-Events  

Its the 19th Anniversary this week of open beta.  No event for the first time in 19 years?  I mean usually its a an event bonanza for this one time a year 2 - 3 store events 3 - 4 in game events a gm event in some form also.

Is this our sunset? 

i really do not want to be rude or anything but patch notes were posted 12-13 hours before maintenance, so since maintenance moved time, you should also be looking for new announcements around that time... im not sure what timezone you are but around the time of this post, we should be getting an announcement. Also its not always in the middle of April, it can be in the first week or the last, why so much negativity, wait a sec before you all go out saying all kinds of weird stuff.

1 hour ago, iReizen said:

i really do not want to be rude or anything but patch notes were posted 12-13 hours before maintenance, so since maintenance moved time, you should also be looking for new announcements around that time... im not sure what timezone you are but around the time of this post, we should be getting an announcement. Also its not always in the middle of April, it can be in the first week or the last, why so much negativity, wait a sec before you all go out saying all kinds of weird stuff.

Well, it seems that the negativity you saw no reason for was justified after all, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, the announcement came out 10 mins after your post, but the topic was not about the announcement, but about the 19th Anniversary events, which i see no mention of.

So,  do you think it's ok to ”go out saying all kinds of weird stuff” now that the announcement is out?

Thats exactly my point not the weekly update but anniversary is a big news that is posted usually some kind of onging game like tour aden and an attendance event night market boxes etc.  Also they debuted L2Pass last year during the anniversary even though first one wasn't great it was something.  I think the last one was the best balanced but that was 6 or 7 months no battle pass that is easy money for any game I play and I play on all systems and PCs and they exists as monthly bonuses for everyone free and paid.

I mean there is simple things they could do that make great money and I can't make them do things.

6 hours ago, Domi001 said:

Well, it seems that the negativity you saw no reason for was justified after all, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, the announcement came out 10 mins after your post, but the topic was not about the announcement, but about the 19th Anniversary events, which i see no mention of.

So,  do you think it's ok to ”go out saying all kinds of weird stuff” now that the announcement is out?

oh I said inmy post that it may not be this week so... if the next week there is nothing, then cry your eyes out... until then, you might wanna calm down a bit.

8 hours ago, iReizen said:

wait a sec before you all go out saying all kinds of weird stuff.

Well, unless this means something else than ''wait a second'', as in the 60th part of a minute, your post was kind of indicating this week's maintenance.

Anyway, maybe you should look up something called ''irony'', or maybe it was just too subtle 🙂

heh, our website landing page has been stuck on: 2/21/2023|Events Rim Kamaloka Event. (if you get passed the buggy assasin landing page)

and yet we keep on dreaming for something new.

The way things are, it is probable that big whales will continue playing with the minimum events and updates coming from Korea, and we should be happy that there are people supporting this game so that we can afk and check our phones for our afking macro working or not...

I like this game, but it has become quite unforgiving.

We used to pvp and pve a lot. Pvp would last some time and classes were balanced. Now there are 1shots and bsoes.

Pve was exciting for any drops or stuff that would make our day worth grinding. Now it's afk and zero net worth, only minimal exp.

The only good thing we earned was the random boxes which appeared on the map and this was abused to the point people had to remove it...

Greedy, greeeeedyyy! tststs

cheers